Updated Wednesday 13 May 2020 to include more extended agreements.
Because of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we have called on Regulation 72 (1) (c) to extend some of our agreements for up to 12 months. This will help businesses continue to deliver services and goods to customers, and reduce pressure on the supply chain.
We have also paused some of our upcoming deals.
We have extended these existing agreements:
12 month extensions
- RM949 Grants and Programme Services
- RM1089 Traffic Management Technology 2
- RM1092 Language Services
- RM3765 Digital Training and Support
- RM3767 Supply and Fit of Tyres
- Lot 6 (the catalogue) of RM3733 Technology Products 2
- RM3774 Campaign Solutions
- RM3796 Communication Services
- RM3781 Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print and Content Services and Records and Information Management
- RM3837 Construction Products Consumables and Materials
6 and 9 month extensions
- RM1043.6 Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (6 months)
- RM1557.11 G-Cloud 11 (9 months)
- (new) RM3723 Office Supplies (9 months)
- (new) RM3798 Courier Services (6 months)
Take a look at the individual agreement pages for their new end date.
Paused upcoming deals
We have paused these upcoming deals:
- RM6074 Logistics and Warehousing
- RM6142 Supply & Fit of Tyres, Fast Fit Items, Windscreens, Glass and Associated Services
- RM6147 Technology Online Purchasing Content
- RM6172 Grant Administration Services
- RM6174 Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print and Content Services
- RM6175 Records Information Management Services
We will award these paused agreements as soon as we can after the initial impact of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
If you would like more information about the agreements affected, email email@example.com.
Sign up to our newsletter
We have launched a weekly coronavirus (COVID-19) email newsletter for customers to share the latest updates from CCS in response to the virus. If you don’t already receive newsletters from us and would like to, complete our form.