This innovative framework agreement is the first ever logistics and warehousing commercial agreement available in the marketplace created specifically for central government and wider public sector organisations. The eight lots reflect the services and solutions offered by the logistics, storage and warehousing industry and are tailored to meet the specific needs of all public sector buyers.
This agreement is flexible enough to enable you to access a full suite of services and solutions to support your logistics and storage needs.
Please get in touch with us if you want to discuss a solution or service. Our services include:
- end-to-end, multimodal transport solutions
- a thorough suite of storage options for a huge range of commodities
- specialist healthcare solutions
- waste logistics with scope for hazardous and high-risk materials
- office, work space, laboratory removals and relocation services
- construction logistics ranging from simple commodity delivery through to fully managed lay-down and site management
- transportation and storage of vehicles and machinery including specialist loads, vehicle detention and parts storage
- customs clearance, ground handling, fright forwarding, solution design, project management, logistics consultancy and full Fourth Party Logistics (4PL) services
- there is flexibility built into the agreement to allow customers to state their requirements, as long as they fall within the scope of the lot titles
- uses the new Public Sector Contract – the shorter and simpler standard template for framework contracts for common goods and services
- the agreement will be in place for a 4-year term, however, customer call-off agreements can be up to 7 years depending on the complexity of the requirements
There are 25 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Logistics - Transport
- Lot 2: Logistics - Warehousing and Storage Lot expires before framework:
- Lot 3: Waste Logistics, Recycling, Disposal and Destruction
- Lot 4: Removals and Relocations
- Lot 5: Vehicle, Plant and Industrial Equipment – Transportation and Storage
- Lot 6: Construction Logistics – Transportation and Storage
- Lot 7: Healthcare Logistics - Transportation and Storage Lot expires before framework:
- Lot 8: Logistics and Warehousing Solutions, Design and Support Services Lot expires before framework:
Buyers have the ability to direct award or undertake a further competition. Check your organisation’s internal policies and controls processes before engaging with suppliers to make sure you are following your standard operating procedures.
For more information on further competitions and direct awards, we recommend that you read the customer guidance document in the documents tab below before using this agreement.
In the majority of cases you will need to run a further competition for your requirements to ensure best value for money. If you want to allow suppliers to develop proposals or a solution in respect of your requirement; and/or you need to amend or refine the terms of the call-off contract to reflect your requirements (to the extent permitted by and in accordance with the procurement regulations), you will need to undertake a further competition.
To award a call-off contract under the framework through a further competition you should:
- Develop a statement of requirements identifying the framework suppliers capable of providing the goods and/or services.
- Amend or refine the template call-off form and call-off terms to reflect the goods and/or services required.
- Develop evaluation criteria and scoring methodology.
- Publish invitation to tender pack, along with award criteria and further competition process.
- Invite all capable suppliers under a Lot to tender by conducting further competition in accordance with the regulations.
- Evaluate tenders, score and provide feedback to bidders.
- Sign the call-off form with the successful supplier including any supplementary terms or schedules that you identified in the tender.
Suitable if there is only one supplier that meets your requirements, or you can clearly establish which supplier meets your requirements based on quality and price. You cannot use any supplementary terms and conditions with the agreement and you must accept the maximum framework rates if you choose this option.
To direct award under the framework without holding a further competition you should:
- develop a statement of requirements and determine whether this can be met by the mandatory/core goods and/or services of the framework.
- confirm that all the terms of the framework and the call-off terms do not require amendment or any supplementary terms and conditions.
- review the price schedule for all capable suppliers under the Lot to determine the most economically advantageous solution.
- award to the successful framework supplier and sign the completed call-off form.
- RM6074 Core terms 3.0.9
- RM6074 Call off schedules
- RM6074 Joint schedules
- RM6074 Framework schedules
- RM6074 Framework schedule 1 (Specification ) v9.1
- RM6074 Customer guidance notes v.1.0
- RM6074 Customer guidance notes: how to complete the order form v1.0
- RM6074 Order form template framework schedule 6 v1.0.1
- RM6074 Frequently asked questions v.1.0