This innovative framework agreement is the first ever logistics and warehousing commercial agreement available in the marketplace created specifically for central government and wider public sector organisations. The eight lots reflect the services and solutions offered by the logistics, storage and warehousing industry and are tailored to meet the specific needs of all public sector buyers.
This agreement is flexible enough to enable you to access a full suite of services and solutions to support your logistics and storage needs.
Please get in touch with us if you want to discuss a solution or service. Our services include:
- end-to-end, multimodal transport solutions
- a thorough suite of storage options for a huge range of commodities
- specialist healthcare solutions
- waste logistics with scope for hazardous and high-risk materials
- office, work space, laboratory removals and relocation services
- construction logistics ranging from simple commodity delivery through to fully managed lay-down and site management
- transportation and storage of vehicles and machinery including specialist loads, vehicle detention and parts storage
- customs clearance, ground handling, fright forwarding, solution design, project management, logistics consultancy and full Fourth Party Logistics (4PL) services