Make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the service you have received from us, we want to hear from you so we can try to fix the problem, and learn from our mistakes.
We try hard to make sure we get things right, but sometimes things can go wrong too.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received from Crown Commercial Service you can make a complaint.
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- put ‘complaint’ in the subject line
- give us as much detail as possible
- include your contact details
- if you would like us to contact you, tell us if you prefer:
We’ll get back to you within two working days with the name of the person handling your complaint and any actions taken. If more action is needed we will update you on the progress of your complaint, at least every 10 working days, until we reach a resolution.