RM6172 replaces the expired agreement: Grants and Programme Services (RM949). It offers all public sector bodies including central government departments, arms-length bodies, local authorities, blue light services and charities the opportunity to access a variety of grant administration services.
This agreement does not support the implementation, distribution and management of funds through vouchers, such as Free School Meals or retail vouchers for the reward of completion of surveys. For these services, take a look at our Voucher Schemes (RM6255) agreement.
Our priority is to deliver high-quality grant services that meet our customers’ needs by developing a dynamic commercial model.
As this is a DPS there are no lots. Below is a list of the six available services and a brief description.
- Design and Development: programme guidance, design elements, application forms and processes, monitoring and reporting, expert consultancy, IT systems.
- Market Engagement and Promotion: communication and marketing, target audiences, pre application guidance, template designs including digital.
- Application and Award Services: administration, customer services, grant assessment & award, payment processing, performance monitoring.
- Evaluation Services: design robust evaluation systems, measure impact and outcomes, carry out site visits, evaluate lessons learnt.
- Counter Fraud Services: fraud detection, post-event assurance, grant review, mitigation of future risk.
- Full Programme Management: a combination of two or more elements of the above.