This agreement offers all public sector bodies including central government departments, arms-length bodies, local authorities, blue light services and charities the opportunity to access a variety of grant administration services.
Our priority is to deliver high-quality grant services that meet our customers’ needs by developing a dynamic commercial model.
As this is a DPS there are no lots. Below is a list of the six available services and a brief description.
- Design and Development: programme guidance, design elements, application forms and processes, monitoring and reporting, expert consultancy, IT systems.
- Market Engagement and Promotion: communication and marketing, target audiences, pre application guidance, template designs including digital.
- Application and Award Services: administration, customer services, grant assessment & award, payment processing, performance monitoring.
- Evaluation Services: design robust evaluation systems, measure impact and outcomes, carry out site visits, evaluate lessons learnt.
- Counter Fraud Services: fraud detection, post-event assurance, grant review, mitigation of future risk.
- Full Programme Management: a combination of two or more elements of the above.