RM6172 replaces the expired agreement: Grants and Programme Services (RM949). It offers all public sector bodies including central government departments, arms-length bodies, local authorities, blue light services and charities the opportunity to access a variety of grant administration services.
This agreement does not support the implementation, distribution and management of funds through vouchers, such as Free School Meals or retail vouchers for the reward of completion of surveys. For these services, take a look at our Voucher Schemes (RM6255) agreement.
Our priority is to deliver high-quality grant services that meet our customers’ needs by developing a dynamic commercial model.
As this is a DPS there are no lots. Below is a list of the six available services and a brief description.
- Design and Development: programme guidance, design elements, application forms and processes, monitoring and reporting, expert consultancy, IT systems.
- Market Engagement and Promotion: communication and marketing, target audiences, pre application guidance, template designs including digital.
- Application and Award Services: administration, customer services, grant assessment & award, payment processing, performance monitoring.
- Evaluation Services: design robust evaluation systems, measure impact and outcomes, carry out site visits, evaluate lessons learnt.
- Counter Fraud Services: fraud detection, post-event assurance, grant review, mitigation of future risk.
- Full Programme Management: a combination of two or more elements of the above.
- services for every aspect of your scheme or programme
- developed in line with the Government Functional Standards GovS 015: Grants and fully compliant with UK and EU regulations.
- simpler, quicker process
- a dynamic filtering system allows customers to filter supplier offers
- customers can build their statement of requirements, competitions and contracts in a way that suits them
- pre-agreed simplified terms
- opportunity to access a wider supply chain
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this agreement.
- Lot 1: Grant Administration Services
- register as a buyer on the Dynamic Purchasing System Marketplace. Please note that although the pages are headed “Supplier Registration” this is also where you can register as a buyer
- navigate to the “Grant Administration Services DPS” under “Professional Services” and choose the “Access as a Buyer” option
- on your “Manage your DPS Category Exports” page you now have 2 options:
- view appointed suppliers
- click on the link to create a new category export. This is how you filter the suppliers that can meet your requirements
- when creating a new category use the filtering tool to specify your requirements and create your supplier shortlist
- save your filtered list of capable suppliers by clicking the “Save Category” option and give the shortlist a unique name specific to your competition. From the “Manage your Category Exports” page you can then export the list of suppliers and contact details (the export is to an Excel spreadsheet)
- quit the DPS
- use the list to run a further competition. Invite the suppliers identified by the DPS to bid against your detailed statement of requirements, evaluation criteria and contract format – the list is valid for only 2 working days from the date of its creation because new suppliers may apply to join at any point
- if you don’t use your list within 2 working days you will need to get a fresh supplier list (steps 3.2 to 5) by clicking the “Search Again” option for your export
- you can use CCS’s eSourcing tool to run a call for competition — the tool is free to use for public sector buyers, or you can use your organisation’s own procurement tool
- your tender process should be proportionate to the value and complexity of your requirement. Suppliers will need a reasonable period of time to review and prepare a response. This includes allowing sufficient time for suppliers to ask clarification questions and consider your answers before the deadline for written responses
- evaluate the responses
- if you’re satisfied with the evidence, award the contract
- where appropriate, put a notification of the award on Contracts Finder