Records Information Management Services
This agreement will provide records information management and associated services including (but not limited to):
- storage of inactive records and media
- storage of active records and media
- shredding and disposal of records and media
- specialist records management services supporting Public Records Act (for example, sensitivity review of historical documents)
- scanning and data entry services
- patient records preparation services.
Full details of the scope and lot structure will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
Customer and supplier engagement
The agreement will use the new Public Sector Contract (PSC).
When setting up a new framework we will use:
- the standard core terms
- relevant schedules (some schedules must be used, others are optional).
As part of the pre-tender engagement we are inviting customers and suppliers to provide feedback on the core terms to help us draft the final framework.
If you want to send us your feedback please email, email@example.com.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender Documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||October 2019|
|Drafting procurement documents||November 2019|
|Publication of OJEU||January 2020|
|Framework award||July 2020|