You can buy services under this agreement in two ways:
- further competition
- direct award.
You will need to complete Framework Schedule 6 (order form template, call-off and joint schedules) before taking part in either a further competition or direct award.
You can use our eSourcing tool to run your further competition or direct award. If this is your first time using the eSourcing suite. You will need to register an account.
If you have already registered, you can log into your eSourcing account.
You should check your own internal policies and processes to make sure they follow your standard operating procedures.
To award a call-off contract through further competition you should:
- develop your specification and identify the suppliers who can meet your needs
- use framework schedule 6 to refine your contract deliverables (what you need).
- develop your further competition award criteria
- invite all identified suppliers to submit a tender in writing, this could be by email or through your preferred e-Sourcing tool (contact details for each supplier representative can be found in the Products and Suppliers section
- set a time limit for the submission of tenders, (take into account the time needed to create and submit tenders and the complexity of your needs)
- keep each tender confidential until the time limit set out for the return of tenders has ended
- apply your published award criteria to each submitted tender
- award your call-off contract by sending a completed and signed framework schedule 6 to the successful supplier (this can be done electronically)
- provide unsuccessful suppliers with written feedback on why their tenders were unsuccessful
- publish your contract on contracts finder for transparency purposes
To award a call-off contract through direct award you should:
- develop a clear specification of your needs
- use the Framework Schedule 7 Call Off Award Procedure (Annex A Direct Award Criteria) to establish your direct award criteria.
- award the call-off contract by sending a completed and signed framework schedule 6 to the successful supplier (this can be done electronically)
Specification and pricing
To access specifications and pricing models for this agreement, you will need to contact the CCS customer service centre. Note: the specifications and pricing model information is official-sensitive and will include a disclaimer for conditions of use.