Multifunctional Devices (MFDs), Print and Digital Workflow Software Services and Managed Print Service Provision
12/01/2021 -We have published the PIN and potential suppliers can now express their interest. You will need to do this by 22 January 2021.
20/03/2020 – In line with the Procurement Policy Note – Responding to COVID-19, CCS has taken the decision to delay this procurement and instead extend RM3781 for a further 12 months until 25 October 2021.
This agreement will provide Multifunctional Devices (MFDs), Print and Digital Workflow Software and Managed Print Service Provision. The lots will be as follows:
- lot 1: Multifunctional Print Devices (MFDs) and Basic Print Management Software
- lot 2: Multifunctional Print Devices (MFDs), Print Management and/or Digital Workflow Software and Associated Services
- lot 3: Multifunctional Print Devices (MFDs), Print Management and/or Digital Workflow under Managed Service Provision
- lot 4: Print Consultancy Services
Full details of the scope and lot structure will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
Customer and supplier engagement
The agreement will use the new Public Sector Contract (PSC).
When setting up a new framework we will use:
- the standard core terms
- relevant schedules (some schedules must be used, others are optional)
- potential suppliers are advised to read these documents before CCS goes out to tender, to familiarise yourselves with the Ts and Cs
If you want to send us your feedback please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries please email, email@example.com.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender Documents||Not available yet|
|Drafting procurement documents||Available soon|
|Publication of OJEU||April 2021|
|Framework award||September 2021|