Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print, Software, Equipment and Associated Services
20/03/2020 – In line with the Procurement Policy Note – Responding to COVID-19, CCS has taken the decision to delay this procurement and instead extend RM3781 for a further 12 months until 25 October 2021.
This agreement provides multifunctional devices, managed print software, equipment and associated services including (but are not limited to):
- entry level print management software (including consumables)
- multifunctional devices
- print management and software services (including
- managed print and content management audit and consultancy services (including consumables)
- GovPrint a cloud based managed print solution supporting a Software as a Service (SaaS) for central government
- printing equipment
- audits and consultancy services.
Full details of the scope and lot structure will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
Customer and supplier engagement
The agreement will use the new Public Sector Contract (PSC).
When setting up a new framework we will use:
- the standard core terms
- relevant schedules (some schedules must be used, others are optional)
- potential suppliers are advised to read these documents before CCS goes out to tender, to familiarise yourselves with the Ts and Cs
If you want to send us your feedback please email, email@example.com.
For queries please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender Documents||Not available yet|
|Drafting procurement documents||Available soon|
|Publication of OJEU||February 2021|
|Framework award||July 2021|