This agreement offers services for setting up and running grant programmes. It includes administration, support and grant delivery; design, communication of programmes, assessment of applications and distribution of money or services to winning applicants.
Grants and Programme Services
- Supports the government Grant Efficiency Programme
- Comprehensive management information to help you manage costs.
There are 32 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Grants and Programme Services Administration Services
- Lot 2: Communication Promotions and Support to understand Grants and Programme Services
- Lot 3: Grants and Programme Services Policy Design and Implementation
- Lot 4: Grants and Programme Services Programme Evaluation
- Lot 5: Grants and Programme Services Managed Services
You cannot make a direct award from this agreement. Read the further competition guidance document for more detail. To buy through a further competition:
- Review all the guidance documents
- Develop your requirement
- Consider whether you need a project team or stakeholder group to lead the initiative
- Decide which lot you need
- Engage with the suppliers – you might want to invite them to a supplier day, for example
- Decide on and state your assessment criteria – the relative importance of quality and price
- Conduct a further competition using CCS’s eSourcing tool or your own
- Let the suppliers know who has been successful and provide feedback to those who are unsuccessful.