22/04/2020 – Due to the current coronavirus outbreak, we are calling on Regulation 72 (1) (c) to extend this agreement for 12 months. This will relieve pressure on the supply chain while short staffed, to help businesses to continue to deliver services and goods to customers. We intend to deliver replacement agreements as quickly as possible after the initial COVID-19 impact.
This agreement covers all the services you need to run marketing campaigns from start to finish.
This is single lot agreement. Each of the 26 suppliers (agencies) have the expertise to deliver all the tasks needed to design, plan and run a marketing campaign.
If you have more specific needs, you may want to use the Communication services (RM3796) agreement.
- single contract with one agency for an integrated, end to end approach
- all agencies have been assessed via a competitive tendering process
- competitive range of agencies of all sizes
- agencies based across the UK, as well as overseas
Before using this agreement you must have internal approval from your organisation.
If you are in central government and spending over £100,000, you must also get approval from the Professional Assurance Group.
Charge for central government
Central government buyers (including Arm’s Length Bodies and Executive Agencies) using this framework are required to pay a charge of 1% of the total contract value.
The charge is a set contribution from all government communications expenditure through the frameworks and funds the Government Communication Service (GCS). It has been in existence since 2013/14 and approved by the Civil Service Board, Ministerial Board and with the agreement of all Directors of Communications.
The 1% management charge is collected by suppliers on behalf of GCS and is added to the total net value of each invoice. This charge is not payable by any buyers other than central government.
Before appointing an agency you will need to run a further competition, see the guidance notes for further information. You can use CCS’s eSourcing tool to do this, or your own process.
- register for CCS’s eSourcing tool
- access CCS’s eSourcing tool if you have already registered
- read guidance on using CCS’s eSourcing tool.
Duration of agreement
Your call off contract duration can be for up to four years and can run beyond the expiry of the framework, as long as it is awarded during the framework term.
- Marketing comms research brochure v5.3
- RM3774 Customer guidance v5
- RM3774 Dos and donts checklist v1
- RM3774 Scope overview
- RM3774 Capability assessment template v1
- RM3774 Brief template v1
- RM3774 Letter of appointment v3
- RM3774 Call off tc v3
- RM3774 GCS superuser list
- RM3774 Framework tc v1
- RM3774 Prior information notice PIN v1
- RM3774 Contract notice OJEU v1