UK government and public sector organisations can access a wide range of specialist marketing and communications services from agencies across the UK and overseas.
The agreement uses a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) with a filtering system to help identify a shortlist of relevant agencies to invite to competition. Agencies can apply to join at any time throughout the life of the agreement. Registration is free and there is no limit on the number of agencies who can join the Marketplace. If you would like to be part of this agreement, apply to join.
The agreement covers:
- creative development
- direct marketing
- Public Relations (PR)
- social marketing and emerging channels
- campaign coordination
- marketing and advertising technology advice
- data science
- in-house agency services
- recruitment advertising
- content aggregation marketing
- marketing and communications strategy
- marketing strategic advice and consultancy
- data provision, management and augmentation
- internal communications and engagement
- innovation and experience
The Marketplace enables direct relationships with agencies of all sizes from across the UK and overseas, who provide specialist expertise and niche services. You can choose an agency to work on a standalone basis or to support an integrated campaign.
The Communications Marketplace complements the Campaign Solutions 2 (RM6125) Framework Agreement. Campaign Solutions 2 provides access to longer term, strategic relationships for end to end campaign solutions.