A brief summary of the CCS agreements that expired, extended, or were awarded in January 2024
Published 9 February 2024
Last updated 9 February 2024
Welcome to our monthly framework update to help you with your procurement planning. We will publish it online each month and also share it in our newsletters and on our social media channels.
The update provides a brief summary of what has been awarded, extended or expired during the previous month. It also outlines what is due to expire in the next 3 months.
You can also get an overview of all of our live frameworks in our interactive digital brochure.
Agreements awarded in January
- no agreements were awarded in January 2024
Agreements extended in January
Agreements that expired in January
Agreements due to expire in the next 3 months
- RM6119 Furniture and Associated Services
- RM6169 Corporate Finance Services 2
- RM6155 Training Estate Services
- RM6059 Office Supplies
- RM6213 vehicle Charging Infrastructure Solutions (VCIS)
- RM6161 Provision of Clinical and Healthcare Staffing
- RM6145 Learning and Development
- RM6143 Vehicle Telematics Hardware and Software Solutions
- RM6111 Cloud Compute
If you need further details about any of these agreements please get in touch.
You can also find out what new procurements we are working on by exploring our upcoming deals page.
If you don’t currently receive our monthly customer newsletter why not also subscribe to receive these updates and more directly to your inbox? Just fill in this short form.