You may initially contact CCS or Alexander Mann Solutions (PSRContractingauthorities@alexmann.com) to access Public Sector Resourcing. You can manage your on-boarding activity with Alexander Mann Solutions. CCS can provide support if required.
The following steps will ensure a smooth process:
- Discuss your requirement with CCS and Alexander Mann Solutions
- Agree realistic individual timescales for on-boarding
- Agree and complete system integration of web portals where applicable.
The call-off contract puts in place an enabling agreement with Alexander Mann Solutions under which you will be able to place all orders for staffing. Most of the agreement comprises pre-completed details of the standardised service and charging model. You will need to compete your specific operational needs.
- The call-off contract comprises:
- Order form
- Terms & conditions
Review the standard contract content to ensure a full understanding of the service and the charging model, before entering a call-off contract. Consider your specific commercial requirements, and your implementation and operational needs. You can then contact Alexander Mann Solutions to discuss your specific requirements and begin the process of completing the call-off contract. CCS will be happy to provide advice where necessary.
The order form captures essential details relating to your specific contract, providing a summary of the contract being put in place:
- Customer and service provider contact points
- Key personnel to be involved
- Implementation plan
- If Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE) regulations apply
- Specific customer responsibilities
- Specific operational requirements
You should manage your temporary worker sourcing by:
- Sending your requirements to PSR via the Fieldglass VMS, or contacting Alexander Mann Solutions directly
- The recruiter will validate your requirement with you and advise on the optimum route to talent
- Carrying out interviews
- Communicating your selection decision to the PSR team and provide feedback on your selection/de-selection decisions
- Alexander Mann Solutions will then vet and on-board the worker before they start.
The basic charging model for the service will be as specified in the call-off contract. Expenses for temporary workers will be governed by your individual policies.
Customer account management
You will be assigned a relationship manager by Alexander Mann Solutions. They will be responsible for developing a detailed understanding of your business and requirements, building relationships with key stakeholders, and providing advice and assistance to facilitate best use of the framework.