Public Sector Resourcing
Source contractors and temporary workers for all public sector organisations. Service provided through Alexander Mann Solutions.
Public Sector Resourcing (PSR) is a single lot framework through which public sector authorities can source all contingent workers, excluding clinical workers. The strategic partner, Alexander Mann Solutions, will provide a fully managed end-to-end service enabling hiring managers to access contingent workers (that is, contractors and temporary workers).
- Support from Alexander Mann Solutions team, who can provide workforce planning services, on-boarding and vetting, and guide you through the recruitment process
- Fixed rates to ensure simplified pricing
- A managed service using SAP's Fieldglass Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Detailed management information and real-time information for benchmarking against market rates
- Key policy initiatives addressed such as agency worker regulations, off-payroll working in the public sector (IR35), transparency agenda, General Data Protection Regulations and automatic pensions enrolment
- Dynamic and open agency supply chain
- Direct hire via PSR database of candidates interested in working in the public sector, including previously hired candidates.
Customer on-boarding You may initially contact CCS or Alexander Mann Solutions (PSRContractingauthorities@alexmann.com) to access Public Sector Resourcing. You can manage your on-boarding activity with Alexander Mann Solutions. CCS can provide support if required. The following steps will ensure a smooth process:
- Discuss your requirement with CCS and Alexander Mann Solutions
- Agree realistic individual timescales for on-boarding
- Agree and complete system integration of web portals where applicable.
- The call-off contract comprises:
- Order form
- Terms & conditions
- Customer and service provider contact points
- Key personnel to be involved
- Implementation plan
- If Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE) regulations apply
- Specific customer responsibilities
- Specific operational requirements
- Sending your requirements to PSR via the Fieldglass VMS, or contacting Alexander Mann Solutions directly
- The recruiter will validate your requirement with you and advise on the optimum route to talent
- Carrying out interviews
- Communicating your selection decision to the PSR team and provide feedback on your selection/de-selection decisions
- Alexander Mann Solutions will then vet and on-board the worker before they start.