This framework offers professional corporate finance advice and enables the execution of specific transactions for a range of corporate finance needs. You can find detailed information on this in the framework lots. This ranges from long term policy planning to shorter-term responses to external events.
This agreement provides a compliant, cost-effective way for central government and the wider public sector to buy financial advice and services.
RM6169 Corporate Finance Services Framework Two is a replacement for RM3719 Corporate Financial Service. This framework will run for 4 years with no option to extend.
- a wide range of suppliers from SMEs to large multinationals
- all suppliers are Cyber Essentials accredited
- standard terms and conditions
- maximum price rates are capped for the life of the framework and your project, giving you budgetary control
- no minimum or maximum value thresholds mean you can use the framework regardless of your project’s size
- detailed customer guidance and templates
- support from a dedicated and knowledgeable team in CCS
- your choice of pricing models – choose time-based work fees, completion/commission fees or a dual fee structure (which includes both a time-based work fee and a completion/commission fee)
There are 29 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Corporate Finance Advice
- Lot 2: Mergers And Acquisitions
- Lot 3: Equity Capital Markets
- Lot 4: Debt Capital Markets
- Lot 5: Retail Capital Markets
- Lot 6: Corporate Finance Infrastructure
- Lot 7: Corporate Finance Portfolios And Financial Assets
Please read the customer guidance document before using the framework.
Further competition is the default route to market for buying from this framework. Identify the lot and the suppliers that meet your needs then run a further competition to invite them to tender. See framework schedule 7 of the Framework Agreement for details of the call-off procedure.
You can find the supplier matrix and a detailed description of the lots in the Documents section below. If you need any further support please contact us by email.
- RM6169 CFS2 framework specification
- RM6169 CFS2 customer guidance.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 lot descriptions.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 supplier matrix.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 expression of Interest.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 how to use contractual documents.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 call-off order form.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 core terms
- RM6169 CFS2 framework schedules.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 call-off schedules.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 joint schedules.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 CPV codes.v1
- RM6169 CFS2 customer templates