Before buying from this agreement you should read the customer guidance document.
You can select suppliers capable of meeting your needs by using the digital filtering tool. This tool allows you to filter suppliers by specialism.
Further competition is the default route to market for this agreement. For further details, read Framework schedule 7: call off award procedure.
Customers can access the pricing for this agreement using the digital filtering tool. If this is your first time using the digital tool, you will need to set up an account.
You can use your own eSourcing system or you can use our eSourcing tool to run your further competition. If this is your first time using our eSourcing suite, you will need to register an account.
To run a further competition you will need to:
- clearly define your requirements, see template T2 Attachment 3 Statement of Requirements
- identify which lot is most suitable for your needs, read lot descriptions
- issue a request for information (RFI) (optional)
- develop tender documentation
- identify suppliers capable of meeting your needs to do this, you can use the management consultancy digital filtering tool
- establish appropriate timescales for your procurement
- issue expression of interest (EOI) (optional)
- issue tender to all agreement suppliers identified using the digital tool and EOI
- evaluate supplier responses
- award a contract to the successful supplier(s) and notify unsuccessful suppliers
- you may wish to include a 10 day standstill period before award (optional)
Customers including central government departments and the NHS may need approval before spending on consultancy.
Please check your own internal policies and controls processes.