Workforce Improvement Services
Customers can appoint a workforce partner to work with NHS trusts and other contracting authorities, to develop and improve workforce solutions.
This agreement is focussed on NHS and health sector customers, but is accessible to all contracting authorities and provides you with the ability to appoint experienced workforce suppliers.
These suppliers will have the knowledge and expertise needed to understand and resolve the unique challenges that your workforce faces and develop a managed solution that considers all aspects of your workforce.
Suppliers will work closely with you to provide managed workforce solutions that are designed to solve your specific needs. Solutions can include (but are not limited to):
- permanent recruitment
- temporary appointments
- management of flexible workforce solutions such as staff banks which is where staff are flexibly allocated to shifts
- providing any mix of services or job roles
The agreement will last for an initial 2 years. It may be extended for up to a total of 4 years.
- provides a dedicated and tailored route to market for Workforce Improvement Services
- access to proven advice and solutions for addressing workforce issues
- access to complete a workforce solution using a single contracting option
|Contract notice in find a tender||Contract notice|
|Tender documents||Download documents|
|Drafting of procurement documents||August to September 2021|
|Tender published||5 October 2021|
|Bid responses close||25 November 2021|
|Publication of find a tender notice||5 October 2021|
|Framework award||February 2022|
|Framework go live||May 2022|