This agreement offers customers in central government and the wider public sector access to products and services that support vehicle charging infrastructure, such as charge points. Buyers can purchase a full end-to-end solution or specific elements to support the transition to low emission vehicles. Use our fleet portal to help you find the right vehicle solution for your organisation.
The agreement offers the following services:
- consultancy and feasibility
- civil design and installation
- provision, installation and maintenance of hardware
- software and back-office solutions
- lease and purchase of products
- full end-to-end service
This agreement uses a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) which helps customers find relevant suppliers through a filtering system.
There is no maximum length of contract awarded from this agreement.
Spaces on this agreement are not limited. Suppliers who meet the needed selection criteria can be appointed to the VCIS agreement. There is no cost to suppliers applying to join this agreement.
CCS supports public sector deployment of Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure through two agreements:
- Transport Technology and Associated Services (TTAS)
- Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Solutions (VCIS) dynamic purchasing system (DPS).
Find out about the key differences between the two and explore some example procurement scenarios.