Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Solutions (VCIS)
Update – February 2020 – Whilst we are developing this agreement, we already have an agreement in place which can facilitate Vehicle Charging Feasibility Study projects for public sector organisations. Please see the attached letter for further details.
Commercial solutions for buyers seeking products and services relating to vehicle charging infrastructure.
It is open to all public sector organisations.
- professional advice, consultancy and review on options available for charging infrastructure based on localised objectives and the funding options required
- full range of charging hardware available in the market
- associated services such as installation, ongoing maintenance, upgrading, decommissioning, relocation and disposal
- infrastructure software solutions to enable “smart” management of devices and systems
- access to supplier developed and owned systems; integrating data from the buyers charging network to report on usage and performance etc.
- back office support services to support operation, maintenance and optimisation; including intelligent data analysis and recommendations for improvements
- payment systems and income generation
We will announce upcoming webinars on this page.
Supplier engagement session information will be shared on this webpage and our mailing list.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||Not available yet|
|Drafting procurement documents||February to March 2020|
|Publication of OJEU||April 2020|
|Framework award||May 2020|