This agreement is open to all UK public sector organisations, including:
- all associated bodies within central government
- Arm’s Length Bodies (ALB’s) and Agencies
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies (NDPB’s)
- National Health Service (NHS) Bodies
- emergency services
- local authorities
- devolved administrations
- Wider Public Sector (WPS)
Central government departments and their ALB’s are obliged under cabinet office spend control to use this agreement for their learning needs.
Services on offer through this agreement include:
- a catalogue of learning developed with and for the public sector to provide:
- the core skills for public servants in the UK and abroad and includes a range of core learning from leadership and management to essentials of working in government
- the opportunity to tailor learning to your specific needs with relevant examples and practices from real life situations in the public sector to increase relevance and impact
- access to over 2,000 courses on a range of subjects including digital skills, cyber, net zero and leadership
- a full portfolio of professional qualifications and courses needed by specialists
- specialist and bespoke training courses
- bespoke services allow you to work with subject experts to investigate needs and develop strategies to meet your learning needs
- learning design and development (designing brand new learning programmes)
- develop services such as assessment or development centres (setting up an assessment centre to help you assess the capabilities of your employees)
- provide access to executive coaches, facilitators and speakers
You can award call offs under this contract until April 2024.
This agreement has two active lots (lots 3 and 6) that allow you to access the combined services of lots 1 to 2 and 4 to 5.
You need to use lot 3 and lot 6 when awarding contracts.
To find out what services each lot provides, read the products and services section below.