This agreement is open to all UK public sector organisations, including all associated bodies within Central Government, Arm’s Length Bodies (ALB’s) and Agencies, Non-Departmental Public Bodies (NDPB’s), National Health Service (NHS) Bodies, Emergency Services, Local Authorities, Devolved Administrations and the Wider Public Sector (WPS).
Services on offer include:
- the Cross-Civil Service Curriculum
- specialist and bespoke training courses
- coaching and mentoring for senior leaders
- e-learning and face-to-face training courses
- mandatory learning such as Health and Safety and Basic Fire Awareness
This agreement will run for 3 years with an option to extend for up to 12 months. In line with Public Contract Regulations 2015, the maximum length of the call-off contract is 4 years.
This agreement has two active lots (Lots 3 and 6) that allow you to access the combined services of Lots 1-2 and 4-5. Please use Lot 3 and Lot 6 when awarding contracts.
The services provided within Lots 3 and 6 are:
Service Integration and Cross-Civil Service Curriculum
Gives you access to a Service Integrator who will be the first point of contact for Civil Service HR (CSHR) customers including individual learners. The Service Integrator will also ensure the delivery of the Cross-Civil Service Curriculum. Please note that the Service Integrator in this lot is for CSHR customers only.
Provides a list of suppliers that offer standard off-the-shelf learning products for buyers without the need for customisation.
Learning design and delivery
Helps you find specialist learning and development partners who deliver tailored learning services. This lot has been designed to help meet specific business requirements where needs are not met through the services offered in Lot 3.
Subject matter expertise and coaching
Gives you access to high-quality coaching for senior leaders. This lot also supplies a range of subject matter experts who can help you improve your learning interventions.
- a new scope and flexible options offer a choice of services linked to a simple, transparent pay-for-use pricing structure
- the range of subjects will grow and improve throughout the lifetime of the framework
- easy call-off using a direct award route, depending on the service you need and the associated lot
- standard public sector contract terms and conditions can be used to ensure your individual requirements are met
- promotes the use of SMEs with a target of 51% or more across the framework’s value
- promotes social value through sustainable development values like economic, social and environmental practices and local service delivery
You can buy services from this framework by Direct Award. Order forms, templates and further guidance can be found in the ‘Documents’ section of this page. The Customer Guidance Note also has useful information. Remember please use Lot 3 and Lot 6 when awarding contracts.
You can request the maximum rates for the lots from our Customer Service Team. Please state which Lot you want to see maximum rates for.
Enquiries from Central Government;
For Central Government (CG) departments that subscribe to Civil Service Learning (CSL) for its training provisions, please contact your individual department L&D team/SPOC, or email email@example.com
For all other departments and WPS please contact: