This framework will help you buy furniture for use in office, residential and education settings as well as secure furniture like security cupboards. You can also use this framework to buy renovation and repair services to keep the furniture maintained. Perspex screens are also available to buy through lot 1 of this agreement.
Other types of furniture available include:
- break out/conference room furniture
- beds and bedroom furniture
- living and dining room furniture
- gondola library shelving
- chairs and tables for pupils and teachers
- bespoke/fitted furniture, for instance for use in a court setting
All UK public sector organisations can use this framework, including the wider public sector, central government and local authorities. The framework has an initial term of 3 years, with the option to extend for a further 1 year. Buyers can choose a direct award or run a further competition across all lots, subject to the direct award spend limits.