This framework will help you buy furniture for use in office, residential and education settings as well as secure furniture like security cupboards. You can also use this framework to buy renovation and repair services to keep the furniture maintained.
Perspex screens are also available to buy through lot 1 of this agreement. When buying new equipment for working from home purposes, customers should specify in their requirements that it must meet the furniture and furnishings regulations. For example, fire safety regulations (where relevant).
Other types of furniture available include:
- break out/conference room furniture
- beds and bedroom furniture
- living and dining room furniture
- gondola library shelving
- chairs and tables for pupils and teachers
- bespoke/fitted furniture, for instance for use in a court setting
All UK public sector organisations can use this framework, including the wider public sector, central government and local authorities. The framework has an initial term of 3 years, with the option to extend for a further 1 year. Buyers can choose a direct award or run a further competition across all lots, subject to the direct award spend limits.
- value for money – prices for core furniture items are fixed for the first two years of the agreement and include all transportation costs, buyers can also access discounted rates on non-core items
- industry-standard lead times – six weeks (lots 1, 3-6 and 8) and eight weeks (lots 2 and 7) from order to delivery across the agreement
- supplier catalogues – buyers can access all goods/services available under the agreement using supplier catalogues for lots 1-4, 6 and 8
- service levels – buyers can set service level requirements at call off to meet their needs
- social value – 80% of the suppliers on the agreement are SMEs and suppliers are required to demonstrate their commitment to social value by completing an annual social value report
- environment and sustainability – suppliers support the Greening Government Commitment and all packaging is reusable or readily recyclable
- compliant route – offers a compliant route to purchasing a range of furniture and associated services which is free for buyers to use
- simplified public sector contract (PSC) – uses the PSC contract which was established in line with the best commercial practice, buyers can select the schedules they need to meet their own needs
- routes to market – simple route to market by either direct award or further competition
There are 20 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Office Furniture
- Lot 2: Residential Furniture
- Lot 3: Secure Furniture
- Lot 4: Bespoke/Fitted Furniture
- Lot 5: High Density Steel Storage
- Lot 6: Education Furniture
- Lot 7: Repair & Renovation Services
- Lot 8: Hubs Furniture
Buyers can either:
- direct award (all lots)
- run a further competition (all lots)
Before running a further competition, buyers must complete the Customer User Agreement (CUA) form (see the document section below) and return it to us by email. CCS will process the CUA form and provide buyers with a unique reference number to quote on all correspondence with suppliers.
Further details about direct award and further competitions can be found in the RM6119 Customer Guidance in the documents section on this page.
Buyers can save 6.18% compared to buying direct from suppliers (on core items available through the agreement).
Savings on supplier non-core items average 48% in lot 1, 55% in lot 2 and 49% in lot 8.
- RM6119 Customer user agreement v2
- RM6119 Furniture and Associated Services - Framework Guidance v2
- RM6119 Call off schedules
- RM6119 Joint schedules
- RM6119 Specification
- RM6119 Framework Schedules
- RM6119 Framework schedule 1 annexes A
- RM6119 Framework schedule 1 annexes B
- RM6119 Framework schedule 1 annexes C
- RM6119 Framework schedule 1 annexes D
- RM6119 Core terms
- RM6119 Supplier catalogues
- RM6119 Further competition bid pack templates v1.0