The framework is produced by the Workforce Alliance which consists of two public sector organisations: NHS Procurement in Partnership and Crown Commercial Service (CCS). Together we provide extensive expertise and experience to support customers using this framework.
Collectively we will help NHS trusts to improve efficiency, save money and find effective staffing solutions. Workforce Alliance will explore the whole Health Workforce services portfolio to and support future recruitment strategies in the NHS and the public sector.
This framework has been approved by NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHS E/I).
You can source all clinical staff at varying pay bands through this NHS Improvement approved agreement. This agreement will help you recruit:
- doctors, consultants and all specialist roles
- all nursing grades including midwives and social workers
- allied health professionals
- health science services
- emergency services including dentists
There is provision for unsocial hours, high-cost area supplements and agency worker regulations.
You may specify an appropriate preferred method of service delivery including, but not limited to:
- traditional agency route such as having a preferred suppliers list in place with one or more suppliers
- master vendor route
- neutral vendor provider