Buy cloud-based computing services such as hosting, software and cloud support, including many off-the-shelf, pay-as-you-go cloud solutions.
G-Cloud 13 will replace G-Cloud 12 and will continue to provide cloud hosting and software services, together with associated support services to the UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies.
We are investigating the following changes;
- improvements to the end to end buying journey
- improved terms and conditions, with greater inclusion for the provision of day rate cloud support services
- inclusion of the latest procurement policies, including social value and prompt payment
- increasing competition in the buying process
The G-Cloud 13 agreement will run for 12 months with an option to extend for a further 12 months.
The current G-Cloud call-off term of 24 months with two optional 12 month extensions is under review.
The above information is our current expectation but is subject to final approval before Invitation to tender (ITT).
It is intended to build upon the benefits of the previous G-Cloud framework, including;
- access to multiple suppliers and cloud services, including a high number of SMEs
- quick and easy route to market
- access to the latest cloud technology and innovation
More information on the lot structure and scope will be provided at a later date.
Earlier this year Crown Commercial Service (CCS) ran supplier and customer surveys. We later held a supplier event and 1 to 1 supplier interviews.
We will be holding customer events in June 2021. These events will help us to understand the details around needs for buying, consuming and implementing cloud services.
Please check this page often for updates on our plans for further engagement.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||By August 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documentation||November 2021|
|Publication of OJEU notice||February 2022|
|Framework Award||August 2022|