30/09/22: The framework term has been extended by 18 months and will end on 5 April 2025. The call-off length has also increased to a maximum call of 10 years.
Back Office Software
Buy new software requirements including SaaS, as well as support and maintenance and contract renewals for existing software. Available to all central government departments, arm’s length bodies, devolved administrations, the wider public sector and third sector organisations.
This agreement provides all back office functions including:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): the ability to provide an integrated suite of business applications
- Human Capital Management (HCM): a set of practices related to people resource management
- customer relationship management
- procurement and sourcing portals
- workflow technologies
- content management
- integration software
You can also buy additional services such as:
- installation, implementation and configuration of software
- consultancy rates for a range of services including application design, systems architecture, data migration and software development
- service desk services
- hosting services
- data handing and validation
- disaster recovery and back up services
- solution review services
Read Framework schedule 1: specification for more details.
For complex and highly technical projects, we recommend you use RM6193 Software Design and Implementation Services. You can buy implementation, design and change management services from RM6193 through further competition only.
This agreement will run until 5 April 2025. Maximum call off length is up to 10 years. There is no minimum call off length.
- wide range of back office software applications
- for software deployed in cloud, on premise or hybrid systems
- you can use Expression of Interest (EOI) to refine the list of suppliers you invite to further competition
- flexible contract lengths of up to 10 years
- provides coverage for sector – specific needs across all public sector customers
- can buy support and maintenance as well as licences
- direct access to major SaaS vendors as well as specialist SME software suppliers
- uses the CCS public sector contract with social value considered on award to the framework in line with the PPN 06/20
Some of the suppliers for this agreement have agreed to comply with the Procurement Policy Note 06/21: 'Taking account of Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major government contracts'. If a supplier has published a carbon reduction plan, you can find it on their individual supplier details page.
You can buy from this agreement using direct award and further competition. You can also use an Expression of Interest (EOI). This allows your organisation to go to suppliers with your needs to gauge their interest. You do not need to invite any suppliers to main tender who do not respond or decline their interest.
Direct award catalogue listings are available on the Government eMarketplace.
There are two options of how to run your further competition:
- run an Expression of Interest (EOI) followed by a further competition to those suppliers who have responded as interested in the opportunity
- run a further competition to all suppliers
Before going out to the suppliers on the agreement we recommend that you take part in pre-market engagement.
Find out more about EOIs, suggested weightings, award evaluation and timescales in the ‘Document’ section below.
You can also use our eSourcing tool to run your further competition or direct award.
If this is your first time using our eSourcing tool, you will need to register an eSourcing account.
If you have already registered, sign in to your eSourcing account.
- RM6194 Buyer guide v2
- RM6194 Back office software expression of interest V1
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 1 - Transparency Reports v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 2 - Staff Transfer v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 3 - Continuous Improvement v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 4 - Call-Off Tender v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 5 - Pricing Details v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 7 - Key Supplier Staff v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 8 - Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 9 - Security v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 10 - Exit Management v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 11 - Installation Works v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 12 - Clustering v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 13 - Implementation Plan and Testing v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 14 - Service Levels v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 15 - Call Off Contract Management v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 16 - Benchmarking v1.0
- RM6194 Call off schedule 17 MOD terms v2.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 18 - Background Checks v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 19 - Scottish Law v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 20 - Specification v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 21 - Northern Ireland Law v.1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 22 - Lease Terms v1.0
- RM6194 Call-Off Schedule 23 Supplier Terms v1.1
- RM6194 Core Terms v 3.0.10 - Software
- RM6194 Framework schedule 1 - specification v4.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 2 - Framework Tender v1.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 3 - Framework Prices v1.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 4 - Framework Management v2.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 5 Management Charges and Information v1.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 6 - Order Form Template and Call-Off Schedules v1.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 7 - Call-Off Award Procedure v1.1
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 8 - Self Audit Certificate v1.0
- RM6194 Framework Schedule 9 - Cyber Essentials Scheme v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 1 Definitions v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 2 - Variation Form v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 3 - Insurance Requirements v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 4 - Commercially Sensitive Information v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 5 - Corporate Social Responsibility v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 6 - Key Subcontractors v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 7 - Financial Difficulties v1.0
- RM6194 Joint schedule 8 guarantee v2
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 9 - Minimum Standards of Reliability v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 10 - Rectification Plan v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 11 - Processing Data v1.0
- RM6194 Joint Schedule 12 - Supply Chain Visibility v1.0
- RM6194 Download all call off schedules
- RM6194 Download all framework schedules
- RM6194 Download all joint schedules
- RM6194 Framework award form v1.0
- RM6194 Subcontractors including suppliers v13