For an up to date list of the suppliers on this agreement, and the lot(s) they are on, read the Supplier Matrix.
To help you with your procurement, we have created a guidance document that will help answer any questions you might have. Read the customer guidance document.
Pre-market engagement is an essential step in any procurement activity and we recommend that you include enough time into your procurement project to carry it out.
For more information, read our guidance on how to run your pre-market engagement. It will help you to decide on the best route to market, refine your requirement and will also increase the suppliers’ awareness and interest in your potential procurement.
If you would like to use the Request for Information (RFI) process to gather information about the range of services available under Technology Services 3, you can complete a RFI template
There are three routes to market for this agreement. These are:
- further competition
- direct award
If you intend to run a procurement using the further competition process, you should first read the further competition template.
You can use our eSourcing tool to run your further competition. If this is your first time using the eSourcing suite, you will need to register an account.
If you have already registered, you can sign in to your eSourcing account.
To run a further competition you will need to:
- Identify your needs and produce your specification (make sure your specification is detailed and includes the services you need and timescales)
- Identify procurement strategy and lots needed
- Finalise your needs (make sure your exact needs are clearly described in your further competition documents so suppliers can accurately bid)
- Complete further competition documents (such as: Invitation to Tender (ITT), evaluation criteria and draft order form)
- Issue further competition (you will need to invite all suppliers on the relevant lot or service group to bid)
- Evaluation of bid (make sure you evaluate all suppliers equally and fairly)
For more detailed information on how to run a further competition, read the RM6100 Customer guidance: annex 3 further competition.
Direct award is available for:
- lot 1 (Strategy and Design)
- lot 2 (Transition and Transformation),
- lot 3 (Operational Services)
- lot 5 (Service Integration and Management)
Direct award is suitable for relatively straightforward low-value needs where no additional benefit would be gained from a further competition. The Supplier offers can be found in the government eMarketplace
Note: if you currently use Basware you should already be able to access the government eMarketplace.
To direct award under this agreement you should:
- Identify your needs
- Review the service offers (suppliers will publish their available service offers in the government eMarketplace catalogue)
- View the service offers (use the lot filters to view the service offers available for the lot which meets your needs)
- Evaluate (download all Service Offers that are applicable to the lot and your needs and evaluate them with your Award Criteria to find the most appropriate offering)
- Award (place your order with your chosen supplier by completing the order form at Framework Schedule 4, Annex 1)
For more detailed information on how to run a direct award, read the direct award guidance document.
- we bring together customers with similar needs through our aggregation service
- we use the volume to influence greater commercial benefits for customers
- we manage the procurement process from start to finish
For more information, email the team