Technology Services 4
Provides public sector buyers with a flexible way to buy technology services. Includes technology strategy and service design as well as services to provide support with the operational running and ongoing development of an IT environment.
05/09/2023: This agreement will replace the current Technology Services 3
We aim to provide you with a simple and flexible route to market for all your technology service needs. You will be able to access a wide range of services and suppliers.
Suppliers will range from large system integrators (SI’s) to small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s).
This agreement will provide the same range of services as our current TS3 agreement. We plan for services to include:
- provision and management of IT service desk
- end user device support
- network support
- asset disposal and application maintenance
- IT infrastructure support (for example, server and storage hardware)
- service strategy services
- design and transition services
- large scale digital transformations
We are also looking to include new services that buyers and suppliers asked for during engagement sessions.
We may also look to potentially combine services from our other agreements where appropriate.
We will also look to confirm whether the new procurement regulations will bring additional benefits to TS4.
- provides a complete range of technology services through a variety of purchase models
- provides a single agreement to support a logical technology service lifecycle from strategy and design to transition and operational running
- supports social value aims such as carbon reduction and localisation
- simplifies the customer experience, especially for your ‘technology as a service”’ needs
- provides for all of your service needs, from disaggregation (breaking down) of large contracts to single vendor outsourcing
Pre-market customer engagement starts with the following webinars:
Pre-market supplier engagement starts with the following hybrid events in the UK (in person and online)
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in Find a Tender (FTS)||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||Autumn 2023 to Summer 2024|
|Drafting of procurement documents||Summer 2024|
|Publication of FTS notice||Autumn 2024|