A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in September. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
Welcome to our monthly framework update to help you with your procurement planning. We will publish it online each month and also share it in our newsletters and on our social media channels.
The update provides a brief summary of what has been awarded, extended or expired during the previous month. It also outlines what is due to expire in the next 3 months.
You can also get an overview of our live frameworks with our new interactive digital brochure.
Frameworks awarded in September
Frameworks extended in September
- Media Monitoring and Associated Services (RM6134 ) has been extended until 3 May 2023
- Flexible Resource Pool – Staff Bank (RM6158) has been extended until 1 July 2023
- Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff (RM6160) has been extended until 25 July 2023
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (RM1043.6) has been extended until 29 June 2021
Please note: the expiry dates on the framework pages will be updated shortly
Frameworks that expired in September
- Office Supplies for the Wider Public Sector (RM3703)
- Apprenticeships Training and Related Services (RM3823)
Frameworks due to expire in the next 3 months
- Standby and Emergency Generators DPS (RM6063) – Expires 31 October
- G-Cloud 11 (RM1557.11) – Expires 18 December
- Managed Print and Digital Solutions (RM3785) – Expires 27 December
If you need further details about any of these frameworks please get in touch.
If you don’t currently receive our monthly customer newsletter why not also subscribe to receive these updates and more directly to your inbox? Just fill in this short form.