NHS Procurement in Partnership and Crown Commercial Service (CCS) are two public sector organisations that have come together in collaboration with the intent to explore the whole portfolio of health workforce services as part of a new Workforce Alliance.
The Workforce Alliance is pleased to announce the launch of new framework agreement RM6160 – Non Medical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff (NCS).
This framework will be made up of six lots. Lots 1-6 give NHS contracting authorities and all UK public sector bodies, such as local government, universities, charities and blue light services the ability to secure quality candidates regionally and nationally across the UK under a variety of specialisms including, but not limited to:
- lot 1 – administration and secretarial roles
- lot 2 – finance, accounts and audit roles
- lot 3 – IT technicians, analysts and technical engineer specialist
- lot 4 – legal secretaries, paralegals and lawyers
- lot 5 – clinical coders and health records secretaries
- lot 6 – caterers, drivers, security, estates and maintenance roles, such as general labour, specialist labour e.g. electricians and surveyors, environmental and scientific roles for example EA and senior assistant scientists
Contracting authorities will be able to specify what pre-employment checks are needed, for example Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS).
The following methods of hire can be used under this framework:
A temporary worker employed on an hourly or daily charge rate.
Fixed term staff
Fixed term staff will be paid through your payroll but have a fixed end date to their employment.
If you’d like to hire a worker who is not currently signed up to an agency supplier, you can find a supplier who will do the employment checks and put them on the agency payroll for you.
Terms and conditions, guidance and other useful framework documents can be found in the Documents section below.
Statement of Works (SOW)
You can also choose a package of work that offers specific services .The supplier will aim to meet your specific needs at no additional cost