This framework is produced by the Workforce Alliance, which consists of two public sector organisations: NHS Procurement in Partnership and Crown Commercial Service (CCS). Together we provide extensive expertise and experience to support customers using this framework.
Collectively we will help NHS trusts to improve efficiency, save money and find effective staffing solutions.
Workforce Alliance will explore the whole Health Workforce services portfolio to and support future recruitment strategies in the NHS and the public sector.
This framework has been approved by NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHS E/I), and is the first staff bank agreement to have achieved this approval.
Through this agreement you can access services to help you flexibly manage your workforce, and maximise shift fill rates (filled by bank). The agreement will focus on providing staff bank services to NHS contracting authorities but is open to all UK public sector bodies with staff bank needs.
Included in the scope of the agreement:
- set up a flexible resource pool (staff bank)
- operating and managing an existing flexible resource pool (managed staff bank)
- operating, managing and employing or engaging a flexible resource pool (fully outsourced managed staff bank)
- managing contingent labour
- support for the procurement development programme for the NHS
- support for NHS England NHS Improvement initiative to reduce agency usage, expanding the use of staff banks, in particular for medical staff
- end-to-end planning and delivery solutions available
- access to a mix of experienced suppliers, and capable new market entrants
- flexible solutions available to suit customer needs
- access to experienced providers of staff bank management solutions
- flexible pricing to suit individual organisational needs
- compliance checks are conducted in accordance with NHS Employers check standards, and suppliers are inspected to ensure compliance
You can buy from the agreement in two ways:
To achieve best value for money, we would suggest that you use a further competition.
Details of the call-off ordering process, including how to do a further competition can be found in Framework Schedule 7 call-off award procedure.
You can award directly, as described in Framework Schedule 7 call-off award procedure.
Schedule 7 can be found under the Documents tab