Artificial Intelligence (AI)
A Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for artificial intelligence services such as:
- general artificial intelligence services
- discovery and consultancy work related to the use of artificial intelligence in public services
- development, implementation and support of artificial intelligence systems in the public sector
- data analytics using artificial intelligence
- development and implementation of intelligent virtual assistants and intelligent personal assistants
A series of workshops were held in October 2019 with the Office for Artificial Intelligence (AI), government departments and industry, to help us understand the services and buying process required for the DPS.
We will continue to engage with key customers and other stakeholders to ensure the final DPS will support customers in procuring fit-for-purpose solutions.
We will run pre-tender market engagement with suppliers in January and February 2020. This will cover topics including terms and conditions, the scope of the DPS, intellectual property, and the buying process.
Suppliers will have the opportunity to raise issues from their perspective.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Read Contract Notice|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||January to February 2020|
|Drafting procurement documents||March to May 2020|
|Publication of OJEU||July 2020|
|Framework award||August 2020|