20/12/2018 – update – This framework has been extended for another 12 months until 27 December 2019.
Managed Print and Digital Solutions
This framework provides off-the-shelf and tailored managed print products and services. It is available to all public sector organisations and charities. The range of products and services available includes:
- Print and paper products (such as envelopes, labels and folders)
- Pre-production services (such as proofs, print ready artwork, artwork for online templates, basic design, page layout, photo-retouching, typesetting, proofreading and translation services)
- Operational print
- Secure printing, including personnel
- Large format and wide print
- Direct mail and transactional print
- Media duplication
- Full range of finishing services
- Scanning and microfiche
- Digital asset management
- Database management
- Stock management
- Storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Digital solutions.
- Suppliers will use their expertise and guidance to drive savings
- Support with digital solutions, where required
- Suppliers will manage the operational delivery of print requirements, including supply chain sourcing and management. This applies to both lots.
Lot 1 has one supplier so you can place a direct award.
Lot 2 has 6 suppliers: a further competition is required.
The lot 2 rate-card contains pricing for a small number of printed items (such as business cards, leaflets, posters and flyers) which some customers may wish to purchase by direct award. For all other requirements, a further competition is required to select a supplier.
Read the customer guidance notes in the documents tab.
Develop a specification of your requirements. The document ‘Tips for Completing Your Print Specification’ can help you to do so.
The frequently asked questions document provides more detail about the scope of both lots and associated service levels, information about further competition, and call-off contract terms. If you are currently using the Print Vendor Partner (PVP) contract, the FAQ also addresses transition and implementation, including how to transition and what to prepare.
- RM3785 Command House Papers Framework Specification
- RM3785 Contact notice OJEU
- RM3785 Customer guidance - FAQs
- RM3785 Customer guidance - Tips for creating your print specification
- RM3785 Customer update
- RM3785 Framework Overview
- RM3785 Framework Specification_0
- RM3785 Framework Terms Conditions
- RM3785 Template Order Form and Call Off Contract v1.4
- RM3785 Customer guidance notes