Print Management Services
If you have any questions on this procurement, please email CCSprintteam@crowncommercial.gov.uk.
This agreement provides fully managed, end to end print services for all types of print products such as (but not limited to):
- operational print (day to day printing for businesses)
- transactional print (billing services, database management, direct mailing)
- security print (such as any sensitive mailing, including cheques)
The framework will also offer any additional services which may include:
- direct mail
- storage (for example, papers)
- fulfilment and distribution
- digital asset management
- digital solutions
- pre-production services
- media duplication
- official papers
Full details of the scope and lot structure will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
The agreement will use the new Public Sector Contract (PSC).
We are making this available to give suppliers the chance to familiarise themselves with the PSC and provide feedback.
When setting up a new framework we will use:
- the standard core terms
- relevant schedules (some schedules must be used, others are optional)
We will customise the documents for each framework.
To send us feedback, email CCSprintteam@crowncommercial.gov.uk.
The final terms will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Publication of OJEU||August 2020|
|Framework award||December 2020|