A UK wide agreement available to all public sector organisations. This agreement is for customers who need the support and expertise of a print manager.
It will be made up of two lots:
- lot 1 – single supplier and you can buy from this lot by direct award only
- lot 2 – multiple suppliers and is available through further competition only
If you need access to a simple way to buy print and do not need the support of a print management supplier, you should use our Print Marketplace agreement.
Services available under this agreement include:
- command and house paper services (available through lot 1 only)
- bulk printing
- full range of print products (envelopes, labels, folders)
- operational print (including brochures, leaflets, business cards, business stationary)
- a range of alternative formats (such as easy read, large print, alternative languages, audio and braille)
- secure print services and secure print items
- print stock management and distribution
- digital solutions and other methods of print output / delivery
- pre-production services (typesetting, proofreading and translation services)
- finishing services (binding, stamping, embossing or laminating)
- election print and election mailing services
Associated print services are available if needed. These services are not designed to be used separately and can only be accessed as part of an overall print management service. These services are:
- scanning and microfiche services
- secure shredding of confidential waste
- media duplication services
This agreement will run for 4 years. Customer call-off contracts should be for up to 4 years and can begin any time before the end of the agreement. The duration of call-off contracts can be made up of either a full 4 years or for an initial period with options to extend. For example 2+1+1 years.
Command and House Paper Services
This service has been set up for government organisations who need to lay documents before parliament. This service can only be accessed through lot 1 of this agreement.
When accessing command and house paper services it is advisable to engage with the supplier early to make sure that they are fully aware of and understand your needs.