A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in August. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
Welcome to our monthly framework update to help you with your procurement planning. We will publish it online each month and also share it in our newsletters and on our social media channels.
The update provides a brief summary of what has been awarded, extended or expired during the previous month. It also outlines what is due to expire in the next 3 months.
Frameworks awarded in August
- No frameworks were awarded in August
Frameworks extended in August
- Costs Lawyer Services (RM6137) has been extended until 5 August 2023
- Employee Benefits (RM6133) has been extended until 29 August 2023
- Managed Learning Service (RM3822) has been extended until 3 November 2021
Please note: the expiry dates on the framework pages will be updated shortly
Frameworks that expired in August
- No frameworks expired in August
Frameworks due to expire in the next 3 months
- Office Supplies for the Wider Public Sector (RM3703) will expire on 4 September 2020
- Professional Economist Integrated Degree Apprenticeship (RM6107) will expire on 10 September 2020
- Apprenticeships Training and Related Services (RM3823) will expire on 11 September 2020: it has been replaced by Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace DPS (RM6102)
- Journal Subscriptions (RM3797) will expire on 5 October 2020
- Utility Management Software, Metering and Ancillary Services (RM3800) will expire on 9 October 2020
- Standby and Emergency Generators DPS (RM6063) will expire on 31 October 2020
If you need further details about any of these frameworks please get in touch.
If you don’t currently receive our monthly customer newsletter why not also subscribe to receive these updates and more directly to your inbox? Just fill in this short form.