We have collaborated with the Government Economics Service (GES) to provide public and third sector bodies a training provider partner to implement the Professional Economist Integrated Degree Apprenticeship training. This was approved for delivery by the Institute for Apprenticeships (IfA) in April 2018.
Professional Economist Integrated Degree Apprenticeship
- Access levy funds to support workforce planning strategies and apprenticeship targets
- Avoids multiple procurements
- Direct award to single supplier
- No minimum number of apprentices commitment
- Flexibility to bespoke the apprenticeship learning to suit specific needs
- Flexible curriculum delivery methods and channels
This agreement is available to all central government departments, arm’s length bodies and the wider public sector.
If you wish to access the framework please contact the supplier direct to discuss your specific requirements. If you have any further queries please contact: email@example.com