The agreement covers the routine and complex costs litigation work for the receiving party and/or paying party in England and Wales. It replaces the Law Costs Draftsman Services (RM1675).
The agreement will offer 3, quality assured, lots covering the following services:
- consultancy and negotiation
- estimates and statement of costs
- advocacy and/or attending hearings
- instructing counsel
- costs law advice.
The call off contract period is flexible, though it is recommended to be a maximum of four years. The contract must expire no more than 2 years after the framework expiry date.
- fast and responsive action across all services
- full jurisdictional coverage across England and Wales
- reduced procurement costs
- highly competitive hourly and daily rates, with maximum risk and reward rates tendered
- options for fixed fees and/or alternative fee arrangements through direct award and further competition
- simplified tender documents, templates and standard terms and conditions agreed by all suppliers
Further competition and direct award are both available to use. Check your organisation’s internal policies and controls processes to make sure you are following your standard operating procedures.
Further competitions can be run and managed through our CCS eSourcing portal with full customer guidance found below in the documents tab.
We recommend that you read the customer guidance document before using this agreement.