About the event:
To support the CCS negotiated DTA21 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), we are running a programme of aggregated competitions to assist customers in securing a value for money Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner (LSP).
What can be bought
The programme of procurements covers all enrolment dates and covers all Microsoft licensed products.
Who can join
Each procurement is available to all public and third sector organisations who purchase their licenses through an LSP (reseller)
Please note that all participating customers will receive the maximum discounts available to them from Microsoft via this competition. This is normally the discounts within DTA21 negotiated by CCS, however some customers may receive greater discounts (e.g. health customers may be eligible for the N365 discounts).
Why get involved?
The benefits of joining this opportunity are:
- clear account management from the winning supplier including: assistance in new products and true up/downs; suggestions to optimise your estate; and ongoing contract management.
- specialist support from our in house software team
- no commitment to enter a contract
- a legally compliant route to market to appoint an LSP (reseller)
- price savings in a competitive market
- process savings from not having to run the competition yourself
In our most recent aggregations, we helped customers from the various sectors save on average 3.5%.
An outline of timelines is available within our Microsoft video. Please see our events page for precise dates for the next couple of competitions.
How to join the opportunity
Please see our Microsoft video for further information. To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Microsoft aggregations’ and one of our team will be in touch.