With more staff currently working from home across the public sector, do you need to buy any additional IT hardware to support this, such as laptops, desktops, monitors, headsets, mobile handsets, tablets or servers?
We’re running a national further competition to help you with the purchase of IT equipment.
Why get involved?
Last year, we helped 41 customers save over £2.1m on IT hardware, with savings of 15-24% secured across a range of hardware products.
Other benefits to participants include:
- simplification of the tendering process leading to reduced procurement costs for buyers and reduced bidding costs for suppliers
- consistent application of best practice and opportunities for learning through collaboration with other organisations
- reduced project management and contract management costs
- this service is free of charge to customers
Who can join?
The opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations.
Existing consortiums, customer user groups / forums are welcome to join this procurement – where more appropriate we can work with such groups to deliver an individual procurement that aggregates only across their membership.
The project timeline is as follows:
- end of September 2020 – deadline to return the customer requirement template
- October 2020 – invitation to tender and eAuction
- early November 2020: formal award / order and delivery can start
This procurement is for customers who require delivery of goods between November 2020 and November 2021.
Join the opportunity
If you would like to learn more or request a copy of the customer requirement template, please get in touch by completing our form quoting ‘NFC128 IT hardware aggregation’ in the comments box and one of our team will be in touch.