With more public sector organisations operating from home due to COVID-19, there is greater demand for additional IT hardware to enable organisations to function outside of their office environments.
To support this, we’re running a national further competition to help with the purchase of IT hardware under our Technology Products and Associated Services (RM6068) framework, to help organisations get the best possible deal.
This competition covers products and services including (but not limited to):
- laptops, hybrid devices, 2 in 1 devices
- desktops, thin clients
- tablet devices (including iPads and Microsoft Surface devices)
- monitors, AV kit
- peripherals (such as keyboards, mice, cables, adapters, sleeves, cases, bags)
- mobile phone handsets (note: you may not procure the sim card and contract via this aggregation)
- services (such as asset tagging, extended warranty, imaging, storage)
Why get involved?
In our latest aggregation for IT hardware, we helped 8 customers save over £810,000 on equipment such as laptops, desktops and tablets, which was an average saving of 21%.
Read our latest case study to find out more.
Who can join?
The opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations.
Existing consortiums, customer user groups / forums are welcome to join this procurement – where more appropriate, we can work with such groups to deliver an individual procurement that aggregates only across their membership.
Programme of Events
- spring 2021 – customer requirements need to be submitted by 29 January 2021. The procurement will be run in February 2021 and the award date will be 3 March 2021. Customers should expect to receive their kit between 5 March 2021 – 5 March 2022
- summer 2021 – customer requirements need to be submitted by 31 May 2021. The procurement will be run in June 2021 and the award date will be 2 July 2021. Customers should expect to receive their kit between 7 July 2021 – 7 July 2022
- autumn 2020 – customer requirements need to be submitted by 30 September 2021. The procurement will be run in October 2021 and the award date will be 3 November 2021. Customers should expect to receive their kit between 8 November 2021 – 8 November 2022
Join the opportunity
If you would like to learn more or request a copy of the customer requirement template, please get in touch by completing our form quoting ‘IT hardware aggregation’ in the comments box and one of our team will be in touch.