About the event
To support the CCS negotiated DTA21 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), we run a programme of aggregated competitions to help you secure a value for money Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner (LSP).
What can be bought
The programme of procurements covers all enrolment dates and covers all Microsoft licensed products.
Who can join
Each procurement is available to all public and third sector organisations who buy their licenses through an LSP (reseller)
Please note that all participating customers will receive the maximum discounts available to them from Microsoft through this competition. This is normally the discounts within DTA21 negotiated by CCS, however some customers may receive greater discounts (for example, health customers may be eligible for the N365 discounts).
Why get involved?
The benefits of joining this opportunity are:
- clear account management from the winning supplier including assistance in new products and true up/downs, suggestions to optimise your estate and ongoing contract management
- specialist support from our in-house software team
- no commitment to enter a contract
- a legally compliant route to market to appoint an LSP (reseller)
- price savings in a competitive market
- process savings from not having to run the competition yourself
In our most recent aggregations, we helped customers from the various sectors save on average 3.5%.