There are 3 ways to buy from this agreement. These are: direct award catalogue, further competition or aggregation.
Direct award (available for lots 1, 3, 4)
Lot 1: To place a direct award you will need to view the price comparison tool and supplier offers in the Government eMarketplace.
- register for the eMarketplace to access the catalogue
- browse the catalogue and evaluate pricing and supplier documentation
- complete your call-off contract and award call-off
Lot 3: to place a direct award you will need to:
- review Framework Schedule 1 specification and identify which service you need or create your own statement of requirements
- request proposal from the supplier and rate cards from firstname.lastname@example.org
- review proposal against your SoR and framework pricing
- form call off contract and award the contract
Lot 4: to place a direct award please refer to Framework Schedule 7 Call Off Award Procedure
For a more detailed step by step process on how to run a direct award, download the buyer guide in the documents section below.
Further competition (available for lots 2 and 4)
Use further competition when you need suppliers to develop proposals or solutions to meet your statement of requirements.
Further competition gives you more flexibility when defining your statement of requirements. It allows you to change or refine a wider range of the template call-off terms and conditions.
To run a further competition you need to:
- define your requirement and engage with the market if required
- finalise your requirements
- complete your further competition documents (Invitation to Tender (ITT) along with a draft contract and specification)
- issue further competition documents to all suppliers
- evaluate responses
- award you contract
For a more detailed step by step process on how to run a further competition, download the buyer guide in the documents section below.
You can view upcoming aggregations and download case studies on successful aggregations from our website.
For more information email email@example.com.