27/05/22: this agreement will expire on 24 January 2023. Call-off contracts must be awarded before the expiry date.
Workplace Services (FM Marketplace Phase 2)
This agreement provides access to:
- specialist security suppliers for the provision of both physical and technical security
- housing management and maintenance services
- specialist defence FM and housing services (for defence customers only.)
Our suppliers cover up to 40 geographical regions of the UK (Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics (NUTS) 2 regions), providing you with regional and national coverage depending on your needs. For defence lots, suppliers can offer regional or national coverage. In some cases, suppliers may also be able to provide international coverage
Contracts can be let under this agreement for an initial length of up-to 7 years. This is inclusive of the mobilisation period, and a maximum duration (including extensions) of 10 years.
Any call-off will have an initial maximum duration of up to 7 years. You are allowed as many extensions as you need but the maximum call-off time should not be for more than 10 years. This includes the initial call-off duration as well as the possibility of one or more extensions.
Suppliers can provide all mandatory services and as well as a number of non-mandatory FM services on the following lots:
- lot 1a (security)
- lot 1b (technical)
- lot 2c (housing maintenance and management)
The documents below give more details about the full scope of services available under this agreement.
- reduces procurement resource needs
- aggregation and leverage of central government buying power
- helps SMEs to bid for public sector contracts, supporting the government’s aspiration for £1 in every £3 to be spent with SMEs by 2022
- regional lot structure means you can procure services locally
- suppliers can tailor their offer to match your social value priorities and measurable local benefits, such as:
- an efficient and sustainable public estate
- support for diversity and inclusion
- improved competency and capacity
- it is mandatory for all suppliers to comply with CPNI and NSCS guidance for security
- supports the wider public sector in its management of property to achieve business objectives meeting the Government’s Decent Home Standard
There are 34 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1a: Security Services
- Lot 1b: Technical Security
- Lot 2a: Defence Housing Management Services (National)
- Lot 2b: Defence Housing Maintenance Services (Regional)
- Lot 2c: Housing Maintenance and Management Services
- Lot 3: MOD Facilities Management Marketplace
- Complete and return the relevant Customer User Agreement (CUA) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once this is completed and returned we will give you a unique reference number that must be used on all communication with CCS and suppliers.
- For Lots 1a, 1b and 2c, you should give details of ‘Buyer Inputs’ in the CUA. CCS will then find a shortlisted group of suppliers that are able to meet all your needs in the correct geographical locations. The ‘Buyer Inputs’ given in the CUA will help us to create a “Supplier Brief”. This is used to let the suppliers know what you need, and helps shortlisted suppliers to make an initial decision about if they want to continue to the next stage of the competition.
- To start a further competition, please read the guidance and download the Bid Pack. Your detailed needs will form the basis of your call-off contract.
- When completing you Bid pack, please make sure that you have considered and stated your needs about the following points:
- Cyber Essentials
- CHECK Penetration Testing
- Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance
- ISO and OHSAS certification requirements
- Skills and Apprenticeship Commitment
- Approved Contractor Scheme Membership (lot 1a only)
- Accreditation association and/or trade body membership (lot 1a and 1b only)
Note: There is no option for direct award under this agreement. Further competition must be used.
- RM6089 Core terms v.3.0.4
- RM6089 Framework schedules for lots 1a, 1b and 2c
- RM6089 Framework schedules for lots 2a, 2b and 3
- RM6089 Call off schedules for lots 1a, 1b and 2c
- RM6089 Call-off schedules lot 2a, 2b and 3
- RM6089 Joint schedules for lots 1a, 1b and 2c
- RM6089 Joint schedules lot 2a, 2b and 3
- RM6089 Customer guide v5.0
- RM6089 Customer user agreement lots 1a and 1b v4
- RM6089 Customer user agreement lot 2c
- RM6089 Customer user agreement form lot 2a, 2b and 3
- RM6089 Bid pack guidance lot 1a, 1b and 2c v2.0
- RM6089 Bid Pack lot1a-v3
- RM6089 Bid Pack Lot 1b v4
- RM6089 Bid pack lot 2c v2
- RM6089 Supplier brief template 1a
- RM6089 Supplier brief template 1b
- RM6089 Contract award notification form v3
- RM6089 Tender declaration commitment to bid lot 2b and 3
- RM6089 OJEU notice
- RM6089 Prior information notice