10/07/2020 – New guidance has been published on the options available for complex needs which cover multiple Lots. These include Lot 10 (Unified Communications), cross-lot procurements and procuring primary and ancillary services. For further information read ‘RM3808 Guidance on compliant procurement options for Lot 10’ in the documents section below.
Network Services 2
This agreement offers customers a range of primary and ancillary services* including:
- voice and data provision
- internet access
- security and surveillance
- audio and video conferencing
- maintenance and support services
*Primary services are the main services and function of a particular lot. Ancillary services are any services which support the primary services, such as equipment, maintenance or support services.
You can access specialist suppliers who deliver the services under individual lots, as well as multiple services across a number of lots.
Note: All NHS organisations need to buy HSCN connectivity services through Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) compliant suppliers on this agreement. HSCN is the data network that replaces N3.
If you are buying for health and care organisations you can also use the HSCN Access Services DPS (RM3825).
The OJEU notice for Networks Services 2 can be found on Contracts Finder.
- flexible contract lengths – up to 10 years for some services
- supports your organisation’s technology upgrade programme
- savings from lower cost and or more efficient technologies
- option for both direct award or further competition to meet your needs
- option to choose specialist suppliers who can deliver services under one specific lot, as well as suppliers who can provide multiple services across several lots
- uses the agreed Public Sector Contract (PSC) terms and conditions
There are 94 suppliers on this framework
- Lot 1: Data access services
- Lot 2: Local connectivity services
- Lot 3: Traditional telephony services
- Lot 4: Inbound telephony services
- Lot 5: IP telephony services
- Lot 6: Mobile voice and data services
- Lot 7: Paging and alerting services
- Lot 8: Video conferencing services
- Lot 9: Audio conferencing services
- Lot 10: Unified communications
- Lot 11: Radio services
- Lot 12: Security and surveillance services
- Lot 13: Contact centre services
There are 13 lots. Some suppliers can deliver across a number of lots, others offer solutions in just one lot.
There are three ways to buy:
- Direct award from the catalogue
- available on all lots and suitable for straightforward requirements – this can include cross-Lot procurements.
- supplier offers are shown in the government marketplace – if you currently use Zanzibar you should already be able to access the catalogue.
- Further competition
- use for all your requirements
- can be used when your requirement covers multiple lots of the RM3808 agreement
- should be used when you need suppliers to develop proposals or solutions to meet your statement of requirements
- further competition helps you to amend or refine a wider range of the template call-off terms and conditions, giving you more flexibility when defining your statement of requirements
- we use our complementary aggregation service to bring together customers with similar requirements
- we leverage the volume to create greater commercial benefits for customers
- we manage the procurement process from start to finish
- case studies on successful aggregations are available to download below
- email email@example.com for more information
- RM3808 Contract terms including all schedules v1
- RM3808 Network Services 2 - Buyer Introduction
- RM3808 Buyer guidance to the public sector contract v2
- RM3808 Buyer guidance to direct award v3
- RM3808 Request for information template v1
- RM3808 Direct award desktop evaluation template (price only) v1
- RM3808 Direct award desktop evaluation template (price - non-price) v1
- RM3808 Network services 2 direct award call off order form 1
- RM3808 Buyer's guide to further competition v1
- RM3808 Creating your statement of requirements v1
- RM3808 Network services 2 statement of requirements template
- RM3808 Network services 2 further competition call off order form 2
- RM3808 Reporting pack May 2020
- RM3808 Buyers guide to core terms & special terms v1.1
- RM3808 Guidance on compliant procurement options for Lot 10
- RM3808 Reporting pack June 2020