A brand new framework is now available to help you quickly and efficiently set-up voucher schemes to support citizens - particularly in times of need.
Our new Voucher Schemes framework (RM6255) gives you access to voucher-based solutions to meet a wide range of citizen needs. It is the first of its kind.
The fully managed service includes the design, implementation and management of schemes tailored to your specific needs. That could be grocery or non-grocery vouchers for people in need, including the dispersal of the COVID winter grant, or rewards for survey completions. Suppliers will work with you to put a scheme in place that meets the particular needs of you and your recipients.
As standard, vouchers are issued as e-vouchers and are ‘closed loop’, commonly known as gift cards. Physical vouchers, along with any other special requirements you have, can be requested in your further competition.
Why choose the framework?
By putting in place a scheme through the framework, you will benefit from:
- fast and compliant route to market with a direct award option – a simple scheme can be set up in 2 to 3 weeks
- discounts on the voucher face value based on the size and value of your scheme
- no minimum scheme value needed to use the framework
- fast, secure voucher distribution
- vouchers are valid for a time-period specified by you
- unused or lost vouchers will be replaced or refunded
- free helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
If you would like to offer vouchers for employee benefit, reward or recognition please take a look at our Employee Benefits framework (RM6133).
Your buying decisions have the power to make life better for citizens
Visit the framework page on our website to find out more about the framework and how to get started.
You can also get in touch if you have any questions:
You will also find a full list of all the commercial agreements we offer, alongside details of how we can help you build policy considerations into your procurement, in our interactive digital brochure.