We designed this agreement to provide ethical and fair outcomes for citizens in vulnerable situations by bringing together a range of debt recovery solutions and data services into a single commercial agreement.
The Debt Resolution Services (DRS) framework is aligned with the cross-government debt management strategy. This strategy aims to provide a more consistent and unified approach to making sure that taxpayers money is spent in the most efficient and effective way.
All UK public sector organisations can use this agreement including:
- central government and their arm’s length bodies and agencies
- the wider public sector and third sector
- local government
- health and education
- emergency services including police, fire and rescue
- house associations and charities
This agreement has 20 lots. Each lot will provide a different type of service, such as:
- managed debt collection agencies
- a range of data and analytics solutions
- enforcement agents, or bailiffs: where you will engage with the enforcement agents directly
- managed enforcement agents: where a single managed service provider manages a panel of enforcement agents on your behalf
- litigation: the process of taking legal action
- process servers: these are individuals or organisations that physically deliver legal documents on your behalf
- a range of spend analysis and recovery services
We work with the best suppliers for each service and we make sure that they meet our high-quality threshold. This will give you the confidence that this agreement will provide you with:
- value for money
- services that achieve fair outcomes through a diverse and sustainable supply chain
This agreement will replace debt management services (RM6208). It will run for 4 years and will expire in December 2025.
You will have the option to extend individual call-offs for a total of 3 years beyond the agreement end date. No call-off can be extended for more than 3 years after the agreement has ended.