Last updated 24 June 2020
Digital filtering tools are now available to help you find suitable suppliers to meet your management consultancy and legal needs.
The tools are designed to guide you to capable suppliers by filtering by specialism and region of the UK. This will enhance the flexibility and simplicity of buying through the following frameworks:
- Management Consultancy Framework (RM3745)
- for objective advice in a number of areas, which may include the identification of options with recommendations as well as implementation and delivery. The services on this framework are divided into 7 lots, each with a selection of different service lines that you can filter by: finance, audit, HR, health and community, education, infrastructure and ICT and digital.
- Management Consultancy Framework 2 (RM6008)
- runs in parallel with Management Consultancy Framework for objective advice in a number of areas, which may include identifying options, with recommendations, as well as implementation and delivery. The services on this framework are divided into 4 lots, each with a selection of different service lines that you can filter by: business, strategic, complex and transformation, and procurement, supply chain and commercial.
- Legal Services for Wider Public Sector (RM3788)
- for legal advice and services across all UK jurisdictions. Access full service and regional firms across a variety of specialisms including social housing, education, and primary care, and specialist lots for law in relation to property and construction, and rail. Although primarily for the wider public sector, lot 1 is available to central government on a limited basis.
Accessing the tools
To use either of the filtering tools please follow the links below and select ‘create a CCS account’ to register:
If you would like to use both tools you only need to create one account. You can use the same login details for both tools.
If you have any questions about using these new tools please email email@example.com with ‘management consultancy digital tool’ or ‘legal services digital tool’ in the subject line.