Management Consultancy Framework Two (MCF2)
MCF2 complements RM3745 Management Consultancy Framework (MCF), offering a range of consultancy services.
MCF2 provides a compliant, cost effective way for central government and the wider public sector to access a variety of consultancy advice from a range of suppliers.
This brochure provides an overview of the management consultancy portfolio within CCS.
- Wide range of suppliers from SMEs to large multinationals
- All suppliers are Cyber Essentials accredited
- Standard terms and conditions
- Financial monitoring of suppliers giving peace of mind
- Maximum rates capped for the life of the framework and your project providing budgetary control
- No minimum or maximum value thresholds mean you can use the framework regardless of project size
- Comprehensive customer guidance and templates
- Support from a dedicated and knowledgeable team in CCS
- Choice of pricing models including – fixed, risk & reward, or time & materials (T&M)
- A tool to help you shortlist suitable suppliers.
There are 281 suppliers on this framework
Read the customer guidance document before using the framework.
Further competition is the default route to market for buying from this framework. See Schedule 5 of the Framework Agreement for details of the call-off procedure.
Customers including central government departments and the NHS may need approval prior to spending on consultancy. Please check your own internal policies and controls processes to ensure you adhere to your standard operating procedures.
The supplier selection tool, which you can download from the eSourcing Suite, sets out services by lot and supplier to clarify the capability offered. This may help with call-offs from the agreement.
- RM6008 MCF2 customer guidance
- RM6008 MCF2 lot descriptions v2
- RM6008 MCF2 CPV codes
- RM6008 MCF2 supplier matrix Jul 2019 v9
- RM6008 MCF2 supplier shortlisting tool v11
- RM6008 MCF2 expression of interest v1
- RM6008 MCF2 grade definitions
- RM6008 MCF2 Call-off order form v5
- RM6008 MCF2 framework agreement v2
- RM6008 MCF2 framework specification
- RM6008 Benchmarking 2
- RM6008 Customer templates for MCF2
- RM6008 MCF2 call-off terms v61