We are excited to announce that our new Facilities Management Marketplace digital portal is live.
Buyers from both central government and the wider public sector can access the online portal to purchase a range of facilities management services, covering everything from maintenance and cleaning to security and catering.
The portal has been developed to provide a simplified procurement route to save customers time and allow them to focus on the priorities that matter most to their organisation.
Users of the portal can benefit from:
- a compliant route to market for both further competition and direct award
- easy-to use system that guides you through the process
- ability to shortlist suppliers, by specific location, ready for further competition
- obtain an estimated contract cost
- storage of key information about your buildings, enabling easy updates for future procurements
Over the coming months, we will be working with our customers to gain feedback to allow us to improve and develop the portal to meet customer needs. Further details of this will be provided shortly.
The portal is now available for customers to register and use. Existing users of the Supply Teachers, Management Consultancy or Legal Services digital portals can use the same login details to access the FM Marketplace portal – there is no requirement for an additional account.