You can use the Digital Marketplace to find technology services and specialists for digital projects.
Digital Marketplace is divided into 3 frameworks:
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) where you can choose specialist individuals and teams for digital projects, and recruit user research participants and labs
- G-Cloud where you can choose cloud services, such as hosting and software as a service
- Crown Hosting where you can procure for project specific datacentres
Who can use
All public sector organisations.
How to buy
Each of the 3 frameworks has its own buyers’ guide that you can find in the document sections of the pages below:
- digital service projects such as researching and building new customer-facing website services
- digital transformation projects
Not suitable for
Any tangible products.
Standard invoices against purchase orders.
Time to supply
Depends on the complexity of your requirements and the number of suppliers. Finding a digital specialist should take about 4 weeks from writing the requirements.
- range of services
- individuals and teams available to meet digital project requirements
- flexible frameworks supports projects of all sizes
- no direct award; DOS is further competition only