There are three ways to buy off this agreement:
1. Direct award
Use direct award for small ad hoc orders.
- Develop a clear statement of requirements
- Make sure your statement of requirements are within the scope of the Call Off Agreement Schedule 2 (Goods) – see the attached documents.
- Check that the agreement and call off terms do not need amendment.
2. Further competition
Use further competition for larger contracts.
- Invite all suppliers to make their best offer for your requirements.
- The supplier offering the most economically advantageous tender wins.
Read the customer guidance document (attachment) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need advice on running a further competition.
An eAuction allows you to combine (aggregate) your requirement with other public sector organisations or compete your own purchases as part of a further competition. It is recommended that you agree a standardised service and product list when combining your requirements with other organisations.
To take part in an eAuction, contact
Details of the maximum prices suppliers will charge you under the agreement are on our eSourcing tool. There is the opportunity to further reduce prices through further competition and eAuction (see 2 and 3 above).
The office supplies framework eCatalogue beta is now available on CCS’s Purchasing Platform for wider public sector organisations.
Sign up to the Purchasing Platform.
To sign up you will need to know whether your organisation’s procurement policy and processes permit you to issue a purchase order directly from within the Procurement Platform (quote and purchase), or whether you need to obtain a system quote for onward processing using another system or process (quote only).
Using CCS eSourcing tool
When you sign any call off contract under this agreement, you must notify us. Email email@example.com. Include:
- Who you have bought from
- Value of the contract with the supplier
- Estimated savings compared to what you were paying or would have paid
- Start date, end date and any option to extend the contract.