Revenue Generation Solutions DPS
Access solutions to generate income from your estates, assets and Intellectual Property (IP). Includes vending and automated self service, brand licensing and sponsorship and general concession services. Available to all public sector organisations including government departments and their agencies.
Access a broad range of revenue generation solutions. This will be a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) where suppliers can join at any time.
Services will include:
1. Vending and automated self-service
Suppliers will manage the supply, replenishment and promotion of traditional vending machines and automated retail machines/assets within your estate.
This can include the installation of:
- traditional vending machines including drinks, crisps and snacks
- pop up/automated retail including short term or seasonal retail and automated retailing of coffee, food, accessories and consumables
- photo booths: providing photo card and ID services
- reverse vending solutions, for example deposit return scheme (DRS) or enhancing recycling for customers supporting the return of empty beverage containers like bottles and cans in return for rewards such as brand discounts or money
2. Brand licensing and sponsorship
Includes both the IP licensing and sponsorship of fixed and non fixed assets:
- fixed assets can include items such as property and buildings
- non-fixed assets can include things such as attaching a logo to a piece of clothing or sponsorship of an event
3. General concessions>
Generate income by renting out space within your estate for machines such as cashpoints (ATMs) and photo booths.
Agreed contracts will typically give the appointed supplier exclusive rights to operate, maintain and/or carry out revenue generating operations for a given number of years.
We are also developing a framework agreement which will provide revenue generation solutions for commercial advertising and car parking. View RM6349 Revenue Generation Solutions Commercial Advertising and Car Parking.
These 2 agreements will work together to provide a full range of revenue generation solutions.
- reduced procurement lead times: frees up capacity and capability to focus on other value-add commercial activity
- improved efficiency: provides collaborative, cross government solutions which remove duplication of cost and effort to run a full procurement process
- easy access: run mini competitions with market leading suppliers
We are establishing a customer working group to:
- understand the full range of services needed
- develop the strategy of the agreement
- build specifications and define the buying process
If you would like to take part in this engagement, email the team. You will need to include ‘revenue generation solutions (RM6350) customer’ in the subject field of your email.
We are undertaking extensive market engagement activities and are seeking interest from organisations who can provide the agreement services. We are holding a series of market engagement events on the following dates:
Monday 31 July 2023 at 2:30 to 4:30pm
Monday 7 August 2023 at 2:30 to 4:30pm
Monday 11 September 2023 at 2:30 to 4:30pm
The 11 September event will be virtual. If you would like to attend or register your interest in our market engagement more generally, email the team. You will need to include ‘revenue generation solutions (RM6349/RM6350) market engagement’ in the subject field of your email. You will also need to include the following details:
- organisation name
- contact name
- job title of contact (including responsibility within your organisation)
- contact phone number
- contact email
- organisation website link
We are working collaboratively with major public transport providers and other key customers from across the public sector some of whom will be joining us at the above events.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract notice||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||July to December 2023|
|Drafting of procurement documents||April to July 2024|
|Publication of Find a Tender (FTS) notice||August 2024|
|Framework award||September 2024|