We have defined the available recruitment services as core or non-core.
You can access both core and non-core services on a modular basis. This means you buy only the services you need, when you need them and not as part of an end to end service.
You have the option to access all core services from suppliers as part of an end to end recruitment service.
Core modular services include:
- identifying and attracting potential applicants to apply for positions
- assessment and evaluation
- offer and appointment
All core services include customer planning.
Non-core modular services are not included as part of the end to end recruitment service but can be accessed if needed. These services include:
- strategy and planning (such as workforce planning which includes assessing recruitment gaps and ensuring your organisation has the right people with the right skills)
- talent development services
- talent mapping: this is the process of finding future talent by evaluating your organisation’s current talent gap and identifying candidates with high potential that you may be able to recruit
- reserve lists and talent pools
- executive development and coaching
- technology services such as applicant tracking systems (ATS) and video interviews
- international recruitment
This agreement will provide recruitment services for all the UK. This includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
It will replace the pre-existing executive search lots for RM6002 Permanent Recruitment Solutions.
It will have a minimum contract of 2 years, with the option to extend for an additional 2 years if needed.