Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment Services
Appoint a supplier to support you in your permanent and fixed term staffing recruitment solutions for non-clinical requirements. You can also appoint non-executive fixed term public appointments.
Provides a recruitment service involving closer engagement with customers and higher service levels. These services will be available to all UK public sector bodies including:
- central government departments, their arm’s length bodies and agencies
- non-departmental public bodies
- wider public sector organisations
The recruitment services will include but are not limited to:
- permanent executive recruitment services
- executive level fixed-term appointments
- executive level inward secondments
- non-executive and public appointments recruitment services
- volume campaign requirements for multiple positions
- recruitment strategy and planning services
- recruitment talent development services
- recruitment technology services.
Services will be in a modular format and we have defined them as core or non-core.
Core services will include:
- customer planning
- identifying and attracting potential applicants to apply for positions
- assessment and evaluation
- offer and appointment
Examples of non-core services will include:
- strategy and planning (such as workforce planning which includes assessing recruitment gaps and ensuring your organisation has the right people with the right skills)
- talent development services
- talent mapping
This agreement will provide full UK coverage of recruitment services. This includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
It will replace the pre-existing executive search lots for RM6002 Permanent Recruitment Solutions. It will have a minimum contract of 2 years, with the option to extend for an additional 2 years if needed.
- access candidates for permanent roles through recruitment agencies
- flexibility for hiring managers and departments to choose how and who they engage with from the supplier list
- services will be available in a modular format for either “core” or “non core” services providing further flexibility and routes to market
- access to capable suppliers leading to increased fill rates and avoiding repeated campaign costs
- ability to direct award to save time and cost of competing
- capped maximum rates, protecting contracting authorities from market increases
We held a number of virtual customer and supplier engagement events. The feedback we received has helped to shape the strategy of this agreement.
We have also engaged with departments on a one to one basis, to make sure our new agreement best meets your needs.
If you would like further information, contact the team.
We held a number of engagement sessions with suppliers. Multiple webinars took place in October 2020 and over 100 suppliers attended. We also held over 75 individual supplier calls on a one to one basis to discuss the offered services and lotting structure.
We engaged with the SME advisory panel to make sure the agreement will support the needs of SME suppliers. The feedback we received helped to shape various parts of this new agreement, including the lotting structure and specification.
If you would like to tender for this agreement, express your interest by emailing the team.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract notice in Find a Tender Service (FTS)||FTS notice|
|Tender documents||Download tender documents|
|Pre-market engagement||November 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documents||December 2021|
|Publication of FTS notice||February 2022|
|Framework award||August 2022|