This framework provides contracting authorities with a comprehensive choice of pre-approved suppliers to provide recruitment services to central government, wider public sector and third sector, under the following models:
- General Recruitment (Contingency Model) – a non-exclusive recruitment service with payment on fulfilment
- Executive Search (Retained Model) – a recruitment service involving closer engagement with customers and higher service levels. This service is expected to be used for senior, executive and/or niche and specialist roles including Non-Executive Directors.
- Talent mapping – a research service to create recruitment insights and competitive intelligence for customers.
The framework was developed alongside key HR stakeholders within the public sector to provide a compliant route to permanent recruitment services. The framework is a complimentary agreement to the services provided by Government Recruitment Service (GRS). The framework should be seen as solution for difficult to fill roles or for campaigns best suited under the management of a recruitment agency.
This agreement gives public sector bodies the ability to secure recruitment services regionally and nationally across the UK to hire quality candidates under a variety of specialisms including
- digital, data and technology (DDaT);
- corporate services; (including commercial, HR, marcomms, property and legal);
- project delivery.
The framework is a multi-lot preferred supplier list covering the hiring of permanent, fixed term and inward secondments through identification, attraction, evaluation methods identified within the services. Additional services of assessment centres, testing and interview support can also be sourced under the framework.
The rate card is only available on request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.