Travel and Venue Solutions
This new agreement will provide travel and venue booking solutions used by UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies, booked in the UK and overseas points of sale. This will also include British and foreign nationals in the event that the UK Government is supporting them as part of a crisis management response.
The services provided by this agreement will include:
- all air booking services
- all rail booking services
- all accommodation booking services
- all ferry booking services
- booking of boat charters
- booking of helicopter services
- venue find and supporting ancillary services
- air charter booking services
- virtual/digital meeting, conference and events solutions
- ground transportation ie vehicle hire of cars, taxis, mini-buses, coaches (with or without a driver)
- mobility as a service
- other business travel ancillary services such as passport, visa, currency services
- travel crisis management services such as repatriation to support British nationals
- travel safety and risk management solutions such as 24-hour medical assistance and tracking
More services may be added as we develop the agreement.
Market and customer engagement
We welcome and value all feedback from users of these services to help us shape the new agreement. If you would like to give feedback please email the team. Make sure that you include ‘supplier’ or ‘customer’ in the subject line of your email.
We have now held our supplier engagement sessions.
We have now held our customer engagement sessions.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||now taken place|
|Drafting procurement documents||Available soon|
|Publication of OJEU||Available soon|
|Framework award||Available soon|