Estate Management Services
This agreement will offer estates related professional services that can be used by central government departments and all other UK public sector bodies. It will replace the current agreement, RM3816 Estates Professional Services Framework which expires in August 2021.
The RM6168 Lotting Structure has been developed through extensive customer and supplier engagement and provides flexibility to support new ways of working, occupier wellbeing and modernisation of the government estate.
The agreement will provide further improvements on the existing EPS agreement such as:
- providing customers with a broader range of suppliers enabling customers to aggregate or disaggregate requirements with market-leading specialists
- lots aligned with service provision to provide a transparent commercial solution, with quality at the forefront
- improved customer journey across consultancy-based services including an enhanced digital solution.
- a greater focus on quality that will also allow customers to achieve their social value, environmental and modern slavery policies
- introduction of a short-form call off contract and increased direct award capability to streamline procurement in a compliant way
If you would like to request the most recent webinar presentation slides or have any other questions, you can email the Buildings Pillar Team.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||To July 2020|
|Drafting procurement documents||June to October 2020|
|Publication of OJEU||November 2020|
|Framework award||May 2021|