01/08/2023: We are currently engaging with suppliers and customers for our next framework offering. For more information and the latest updates, see RM6342 Travel, Transport, Accommodation & Venue Solutions
Public Sector Global Travel and Venue Solutions
This framework provides travel management solutions for the public sector and is divided into two parts:
Solution A – covers domestic and international travel including air, rail, accommodation and meeting venues booked from the UK and overseas points of sale (the country where travel is booked and paid for).
Solution B – covers domestic and international travel, including air, rail, accommodation and meeting venues booked from the UK only.
This framework provides similar services to RM6217 Travel and Venue Solutions, however, this framework also includes a service for finding and booking meeting venues and a simpler and more agile security approach.
Solution A offers:
- a global travel management supplier for the public sector that provides local services in all geographic regions – customers with travellers based overseas will have access to a single supplier that provides complex travel services locally
- global contract management and access to consolidated management information to help customers improve their travel program and meet their duty of care
Solution B offers:
- a comprehensive business travel booking service that also allows you to find and book meeting venues
Solution A and B offers:
- access to commercial benefits of up to 10 % through Public Sector Negotiated Programmes
- one stop shop for travel and venue find
Some of the suppliers for this agreement have agreed to comply with the Procurement Policy Note 06/21: 'Taking account of Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major government contracts'. If a supplier has published a carbon reduction plan, you can find it on their individual supplier details page.
The agreements can be accessed using direct award and further competition. CCS will work with you to identify the most suitable solution.
Read the Customer Welcome Document in the Documents section for information on the different ways the lots can be accessed.
Choose your route to market:
- Solution A is a single-supplier lot, so you can only buy this service using a direct award – please use the customer call off form in the Documents section to do this
- Solution B can be accessed either by direct award or by running a further competition among the three suppliers
Pricing can be accessed using CCS’s eSourcing tool.
Pay for these services using your procurement card and increase rebate earning potential for your organisation. If you do not have a procurement card, you can set one up using RM6248 Payment Solutions 2.