11/08/2023: This agreement will expire in December 2023 and will be replaced by RM6331 Healthcare Soft FM which is due to go live in March 2024.
Linen and Laundry Services
All UK public sector organisations can use this agreement including:
- the wider public sector
- central government
- third sector organisations such as registered charities
You can choose from 3 separate lots to suit your needs. The lots provide a range of services to a set of specific standards which include wash, finish, collection and return of linen, and laundry services.
You are required to run a further competition, however lot 1 does have a direct award option providing your needs meet the following criteria:
- maximum £2 million contract value
- maximum 12 months contract duration
- service to provide mandatory (core) products and services only
This option can be useful if you need a short-term solution while you carry out a more comprehensive review of your needs.
For more information, watch our customer introduction to Linen and Laundry webinar or email the team.
- value for money: includes capped rates for items on the product list (excludes transport costs)
- we have selected all suppliers using a combination of both qualitative and commercial measures
- sustainable products: suppliers provide sustainability action plans to show how they will reduce the environmental impact of their textile products
- reduce product waste: suppliers also provide Asset Management plans and Resource Efficiency plans to show their approach to recycling, reducing water and chemical usage and energy efficiency
- expert knowledge and support: our experienced team will offer both technical and commercial support to your procurement
- social value: we invite all suppliers to take CCS’ modern slavery assessment and all suppliers must provide an annual Slavery and Human Trafficking report
- quickly award short term contracts on lots 1a and 1b through direct award whilst you work on a longer term solution
- supplier assurance: suppliers must meet a minimum set of criteria before we aware them a place on the framework
- you have the flexibility to add your own KPIs to meet your needs and ensure effective longer term contract management
- clear terms and conditions: the simplified Public Sector Contract means you can select contract schedules according to your needs
There are 9 suppliers on this agreement
Before you can buy through this framework the buyer needs to complete the Customer User Agreement (CUA) form in the documents tab. Return the completed CUA form by email.
Once your CUA form has been processed you will receive a unique reference number which will give you access to use the framework. Your unique reference number should be used on all communication between you, CCS and the supplier. Your unique reference number will help us identify you quickly and track your details.
There are 2 ways you can use this framework:
- Carry out a further competition exercise
- Direct Award (lot 1 only)
Further details on how to buy can be found in the customer user guidance document under the documents tab.